Hotel Del Pui, La Massana was by far the best value for money we have ever had in a ski holiday in Europe. Unless you are willing to pay a fortune, normally you will find tiny rooms, rude staff etc...staying in/around ski resorts in Europe.
Not here: Del Pui is a perfect choice if you are looking for quality & convenience at reasonable prices. Details:
1. Gracious, polite and always helpful staff. The lovely owners are always around which is really nice and everyone anywhere you go is constantly in a good mood and happy to help you.
2. Superbly clean rooms and bathrooms. Strong & constant flow of proper hot water coming out of the shower (a must after a day skiing). Also everyday after housekeeping our room would be in pristine conditions & smelling great.
3. The kitchen was managed very well so during breakfast not once we had to wait for food to be topped up. Nothing stale or missing. It's a simple buffet but with everything you need/would expect.
4. They really go the extra mile for their guests. My car got stuck in snow during a stormy Boxing Day as I was driving to Andorra La Vella and after I called the hotel to try and get help finding a truck to tow my car away, the owner of the hotel - himself driving a Land Rover - came to help and got me out of trouble!!! Where else in the world would you have that?
5. This hotel is within a 3-minute walk to the cable car that takes you up to the slopes. No shuttles needed. You can go from breakfast to the slopes in 15 minutes total.
Strongly recommended - overall excellent experience.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, Atrapalo, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Del Pui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.