“Very good, second best in Ordino after Gaspa in my opinion.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Christophe Leon

Christophe Leon
Ranked #11 of 20 Restaurants in Ordino
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Mansfield
“Very good, second best in Ordino after Gaspa in my opinion.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013

Authentic French cuisine, with nice service in pleasant surroundings, well worth a visit and ideally placed on the main street of beautiful Ordino. Give it a try, but in my opinion try Gaspa just down the road towards Massana first.

Visited November 2013
Christophe G, Propietario at Christophe Leon, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our restaurant. We enjoy receiving positive feedback from our clients.
Gaspà certainly is a good restaurant. But first try us, please! ;)

Remark: We would like to apologize for the delay in addressing your comments. We are currently carrying out reforms in our restaurant.
Forecast next opening: April 17

“Divine French food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

I am a fan. The duck I ate there was out of this world. I also like the laid-back atmosphere and the traditional dishes served. As in most of my reviews I order traditional and simple food so the "cuisson" has to be just right. This French restaurant always gets it right.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank cookie2929
Christophe G, Propietario at Christophe Leon, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Many thanks for taking the time to write such a lovely review following your visit at Restaurant Casa Leon.

We work to please all of our guests and we are all delighted to hear we have made another fan! ;)

And thank you very much for posting your photos!
Valencia, Spain
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Homely feel with delightful food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

The "Gambas al ajillo" was a delight and the desert was even better (Tarte Tatin). The chef recommended some nice wine at a very reasonable price, he also came over a couple of times to make sure everything was alright. I like that personal touch, it makes you feel at home. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Ordino.

• Visited October 2013
Thanks for highlighting two of our specialties: “Gambas al ajillo” and “Tarte Tatin”.

We are pleased that you feel at home and to recommend us.

Also, We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again!

And thank you very much for posting your photos!
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Excellent food, prepared with passion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

We have eaten in this restaurant several times and it is always excellent. I always make a point of going there when i visit Andorra. The owner makes a point of making you feel comfortable and insists on giving you the best food. He is French and loves making great food.
It is a must when in Andorra.
TQ

• Visited September 2013
Christophe G, Propietario at Christophe Leon, responded to this review, 8 October 2013
Dear TQ,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your great feedback following your visit at Restaurant Casa Leon.

I was happy to read that you enjoyed our menu. I do hope that you will join us again in your next visit!.
Marmande
“Excellent value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

I would pay normally twice as much for food not as good as this where i live in Marmande in france And the food is homemade traditionnal french food.
I would recommend it to anybody

• Visited May 2013
Christophe G, Propietario at Christophe Leon, responded to this review, 20 September 2013
I was so happy to read your very kind words following your recent visit at our restaurant.
Marmande, known by its typical foie gras and magret. One of the representative city of the Gascogne's cookery!

Thanks for recommending our restaurant.

I sincerely hope we can be of service to you again in the near future.