My wife and I visited el cortijo for a short break and found two things jump out:
- Hans and Miranda (owners) find an excellent balance in making you feel at home and taking care of you and facilitating what you want and could do during your stay.
- The place is extremely beautiful and so stylefully decorated which, combined with the environment, makes it ideal to relax and make some daytrips.
A strong and warm recommendation for anyone looking for a place to relax and enjoy Andalucia at its best. No doubts, try it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Guarda is a beautiful 500 year old Cortijo converted into a luxureous Bed and Breakfast, situated in a picturesque valley close to the historical city of Ronda. The elegant country accommodation is a typical Andalucían farm that recently has been renovated with care in order to keep its traditional style, combined with modern comfort. It is the ideal place to get away from it all and enjoy the slow pace of the real Spanish country living! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Cortijo El Guarda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.