“The villa is made and managed with great heart...”

Review of Villa Paloma

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Alisa S
Moscow, Russia
“The villa is made and managed with great heart and good taste! Bravo!”
Reviewed 31 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I feel inspired and high-spirited by knowing this home and its owner Mark. It is not only thanks to the comfort and interesting design of the villa with its authentic decorative elements, and the football pitch! It is in great extend thanks to the attitude and involvement of the villa's owner and his team that makes it special!

28 Jun 2018
I think the villas have a lovely energy and it is hard to describe but reading your comments is testimony to all the hard work the staff have put in and continue to on a daily basis
Thanks again for your comments and back in Moscow it seems our reputation is growing thanks to you
Picasso Villas Phuket
mils0101
London, United Kingdom
“Picasso Villas”
Reviewed 22 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

As soon as I arrived at the villa, l was really impressed by the sheer size of the villa and the feeling of light, space and energy. The first day I arrived I immediately booked the chef for my roast chicken and was given the villa manager surprise dessert which was amazing. Once l got into the pool which I noticed was a salt water pool as I’m very sensitive to chlorine which is bad for my hair and skin but this pool was fantastic. I was given the master bedroom which has everything you could possibly want and need. The sheets and the bed was so comfortable I even commented to the villa manager about this.

I love the Jayne Mansfield memorabilia specially the movie pictures hanging in the hallway and leading up all the way up the stairs. There is even a telephone from the 1950s which I can only imagine Jayne using in her bathroom.

The dining table which is made from the gates of Jayne’s pink palace in Hollywood is a remarkable piece and there’s even a photo of Jayne standing next to the gates in the sitting room.

To be honest I would never stay anywhere else in Phuket

5 Aug 2018
Thanks for your 5 star review
It’s so inspirational and motivating for all the staff to see these reviews as we take the whole experience for our guests very seriously
cdat2017
Hong Kong, China
“Villa Paloma demonstrates the “exceptional” in every aspect”
Reviewed 26 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I had the opportunity to stay at Villa Paloma in Phuket recently. Getting there was effortless and it was only a short 20-minute trip from the airport by car.

This was an incredible villa that exceeded every expectation I had imagined. It has an absolutely rarified atmosphere. From the moment of walking in you are transported in space and time.

I say space, because of the phenomenal architecture and design of the villa. You are immediately struck by the vaulted high ceiling the light and open air feeling that opens up to the garden so you feel you are in nature outside yet you are inside at the same moment.

And I say time, because the entire villa is furnished with exceptional artwork and originals from Jane Mansfield’s Hollywood home. The attention to detail, the meticulous arrangement of photographs and vintage Hollywood posters creates an ambiance that transports you into that Hollywood era of time. This combined suspension in time and space is one of the most exotic experiences I have ever had.

That afternoon, I had to shop for a bathing suit. I found shops and many delightful local restaurants to chose from for late lunch, were conveniently only a few minutes away by car. Later, I found checking email with the fiber optic Internet was blazingly fast.

The villa is immaculately clean and very comfortable. In the evening there is a serenade of singing from the natural creatures of the tropics. Mark is a superb chef and is able to create an evening meal without any apparent effort that is an outstanding culinary experience.

While your senses are still reeling from the resonance of the villa, the next morning Mark reveals more secrets. Next to the villa is a pitch, an enclosure with high quality grass, similar to a golf green, fixed with soccer goals on both ends. Add the soccer balls for practice, exercise and cardio. You also have an audience of figures created by an incredibly gifted graffiti artist, Cece Nobre, with a background of culture from the United States, Paraguay, and Brazil whom is now living in Thailand. The figures seem to touch a primal wisdom in the soul, as their eyes cheer you on darting around the pitch. Truly, these are magical moments.

Of course to cool down, there is a saltwater pool without any chlorine smell, and the water leaves your skin rejuvenated.

Villa Paloma is note worthy. It has a panache that demonstrates the “exceptional” in every aspect of its design and elegance for anyone looking for a special memorable getaway experience I recommend it.

Mark is an incredibly warm and gracious host, I felt so welcome during every moment of my stay and I am most grateful for the experience.

5 Aug 2018
Thanks for the 5 star review
It means so much to everyone working that you had a great time
Having a football pitch means that there is always something to do and I notice you arranged yoga on the pitch
The memorabilia Frm the Jayne Mansfield collection makes the difference
Malini S
Hong Kong, China
“3 days were just not enough to take in the tranquility Paloma had to offer in an understated elegant manner.”
Reviewed 16 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Having travelled extensively in Thailand and especially visiting Phuket for the last twenty five years..........nothing prepared me for the fabulous experience this time around. Arriving on a red eye, as the driver meandered the roads to take me to Paloma I could not but reminence of Phuket 25 years ago...where developments had not mushroomed everywhere.....though we were close to all the funky new shops and dining we were still nestled in a private space. Delighted to see the banana plantation across the main entrance of the villas I just knew this impulsive holiday was going to be worth it.
Mark, the owner's attention to detail was refreshing but what overwhelmed me is his generosity to share two of his most prized collections with anyone staying at the villas.The opportunity to not just read, but to sit on a collection of hollywood star Jane Mansfield's sofa, lounge about, drape her white coat ...........can be exciting as well as the fact that this collection surrounds you... almost makes one feel Jane may pop in to say hello.
Yes the less said about the therapeutic barefoot walk on the grass ....the better !!! in our cities now where one can hardly see grass let alone walk on it barefoot ........and the villa beyond that football pitch........I can see why football is not just a passion but an obsession.
A secluded beach is so close a drive as are all the funky new shops. Yes that roast chicken effortlessly put together by Mark as well as the steamed red snapper left me wondering why I needed to leave the villa at all.
I would have gladly packed the housekeeping lady into my luggage as she was just seen and not heard but amazingly efficient. A refreshing balance to her is the villa manager Katee who arrived beaming and so kindly offered to accompany me to the local market perhaps wondering why I needed to carry stuff back home.
I cannot wait to go back for a round 2.

19 Sep 2017
To get a review from one of Hong Kong's leading interior designers means everything to us and we are so happy that it all worked out
Picassovillasphuket
David B
Hong Kong, China
“I would never stay anywhere else in Phuket!”
Reviewed 6 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I'll be honest - this is not a beach-side villa, and there are not many attractions really close by. But you don't need them! The owner, Mark, or the villa manager, Kate, can organise a rental car, or a car with driver, so you can visit any of the many attractions Phuket has to offer...... and then come home to this. After trips to a few beaches, if you are like me, you will be tempted to just stay here. Especially if you hire Mark to cook you a meal that will rival (and, in fact, surpass) the best that any restaurant can offer. I mean it - he is a first class chef.... you have to try his mini quiches and his Tiramisu; and he even turns a mundane roast chicken into an event.
But back to the villa itself..... I really cannot fault it in anything. It's a secluded paradise in every way, inside and out. The housekeeper keeps it spotless, the pool is ever-inviting, the indoor/outdoor design works perfectly (with floor-to-ceiling and wall-to-wall state-of-the-art mosquito screens, as required), and exploring the Jayne Mansfield Collection, housed here, is a wonderful way to pass the time. And then, there is the football pitch!! What a unique idea and perfect complement to the villa..... even if you don't play football. I loved just walking, and exercising, barefoot on the beautifully kept grass, and my two sons played and practised their goal shots every day.
But I must warn you: if you stay here once, you will want to come back........

6 Sep 2017
Thank you so much and you are welcome back anytime
Joanna N
London, United Kingdom
“Modern luxury hide away”
Reviewed 26 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This villa has everything you would expect for a comfortable stay in any place in the word. It is very spacious and professionaly designed. Very functional - 4 bedrooms with individual bathrooms, plenty of space, good storage and big comfortable beds. Main area is big, airy with open plan layout, accesing the swimingpool, creating nice outdoor living experience. It is a salt water pool! - no chlorine smell! Swimingpool is good for kids (with safe depth on one side) and an atractive fountain/waterfall at its end.
You have: aircondition, fans and nice lights allowing you to create an ambience of your choice in the evenings. Internet and TV box with netflix and all you need + nice soundsystem works well if you want to have a pool party with friends. Maid is coming daily, pool and garden maintanance is in place as well.
This villa is not the first development of it's ovner and that is why there is no flaws to it - and this is an extra bonus in Thailand. If you need a car rental (and you will need it in Thailand) or any guidance, the owner can help you with everything as he knows Phuket like the back of his hand (lived there many years).
Beautifull beaches, first class dining and night life is on offer in Phuket, even when at first glance you are in the middle of a jungle. Staying in the villa will give you an experience of a perfect escape - comfortable and luxurious accomododation in a quiet, hidden location. Next to villa Paloma stands its "twin brother" villa Pablo (with football memorabilia) - it can be rent together but if not, both of them are private enough. It looks exactly like on proffesional pictures!

6 Sep 2017
It means allot to everyone working on this project that you enjoyed your first trip to phuket
Car0lineR...
Prague, Czech Republic
“Ultimate relaxation Villa in the perfect location”
Reviewed 25 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The Paloma villa provided me with the most tranquil space to unwind and to work and socialize all in one space. This was a working holiday and it felt like a vacation. The open space with breeze gently blowing through the villa and ceiling fans allowed for the perfect temperature. The bedrooms were cosy and fitted out with comfortable beds and excellent air-conditioning at night to sleep. Showers were spacious and bright and had great water pressure and hot water on the few occasions I was chilled in the evening. I slept like a baby and woke up to a perfect cup of tea and a surprisingly perfectly manicured foot ball pitch next door to kick around a football surrounded by the most amazing murals. The salt water pool was perfect for dipping into throughout the day to cool off and relax. I really appreciated that it was not filled with harsh chemicals as many pools often are. I had appointments throughout the day and the transition from rest and relaxation to work was effortless in this beautiful villa. I loved the Picasso art work and the iconic Jayne Mansfield images were fascinating. It really brought a smile to my face just looking at her original collection of movie posters on the walls and photographs and the collection of her memorabilia. I would definitely come back here to stay and its the ideal choice for a romantic weekend or a whole family vacation. Mark is the perfect host and he recommend several trendy bars and restaurants in town and beach which were all in the area. I highly recommend this villa and I would defiantly come back!

Picasso villas phuket
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing