We stayed in a 2 bed apartment for four nights. This property is absolutely fabulous and unbelievable value for money. Our rooms were huge with large lounge and full kitchen ( not used by us!) and both bedrooms having full facilities and large tvs including DVD player which was handy for our son. The pool for the resort was large with plenty of day beds and loungers, and as a small resort we often had the place pretty much to ourselves. Breakfast was fantastic and we also enjoyed a lunch and a dinner there. It's reasonably isolated so if you are looking for walking or shopping you are limited. There is a great restaurant right next door, the Lotus and the Angsana resort is a two minute walk (down the road which looks like it leads nowhere). There are other options by walking along the beach but while we were there it was so hot we needed taxis. Restaurants in the local area would pick you up though
Finally and importantly the staff were so friendly and helpful, it was a delight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Bang Tao Beach, the Mövenpick Resort Bangtao Beach Phuket offers an idyllic setting for a memorable getaway. Blending the best of Thai and contemporary design, the resort features 40 exclusive residences and a host of leisure facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Movenpick Resort Bangtao Beach Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Bangtao Beach Phuket Hotel Bang Tao Beach
- Movenpick Resort Bangtao Beach Phuket Bang Tao Beach