This hotel may be old but it is clean and reasonably priced. We had stayed the first few days at a large all inclusive and when we finally got to Puerto Morales we were in love. We will never stay at an all inclusive again. Hacienda's A/C was freezing and it was wonderful to wake up with the beach at our back door and listening to the music the waves made while still in bed. We were definitely not disappointed in this place. The beds could have been softer, but we will stay here again for sure. The food was great in their new restaurant as well. Loved Puerto Morales and the Hacienda Morelos also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find sun soaked tranquility. A secluded haven nestled on white sand beaches in an all year long summer. Expansive views to the Caribbean Sea and just a few yards from the second world largest coral reef barrier. A refuge for those travelers who knows where to experience an affordable and Idyllic Caribbean vacation. Come discover the essence of Hacienda Morelos, with relaxed tropical interiors and an intimate terrace emanating sensations that are timeless, unforgettable and passionately low-key. A peaceful hotel situated in the down town of this vibrant coastal village and less than a few steps walking from one of the most beautiful beaches in the Mexican Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Hacienda Morelos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Morelos Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Hacienda Morelos Puerto
- Hotel Hacienda Morelos Riviera Maya, Mexico