“great huevos rancheros”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Found this little restaurant by accident one afternoon while checking out PM for the first time. My spouse had huevos rancheros and really enjoyed it. He also had some sort of flavored tea, which was really good and refreshing. We had stopped by while checking out a list of hotels researched on Trip advisor and it was really hot! Our waiter immediately offered to set a fan near me and that did the trick. I did not eat anything, but had a few beers. total bill--180 pesos!!! Great price great service! One thing though is that apparently they have used paint on the backs of their chairs and have recently painted them--the paint came off on my back. My husband was able to wipe it off my skin because i had a halter style open back shirt on--it may not come off if it gets on clothing.

Our waiter told us that they had moved from one side of the town square to there current location, which is on the other side of the town square. He also gave us some tips about transportation etc in the area. Really nice and relaxing afternoon

1  Thank Meander48

Reviewed 15 July 2013

This place was amazing. Hand made margaritas, amazing service and the food was awesome. We had a huge assortment of food and it was all very good. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 15 June 2013

We stayed at an all-inclusive for the first time and the food was pretty terrible so we decided to make a trip into Puerto Morelos and find a restaurant for lunch. The taxi driver recommended this one and we loved it. The service was wonderful. The food was full of flavor and it was really fresh. I was a little afraid of getting stomach troubles but did not. I would highly recommend Dona Triny's

1  Thank crfty1
Reviewed 6 April 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed a. Late evening dinner with my sister during Easter break. Great enchilada' s and Portobello mushroom trillions meals and great drinks.. Mohito was to die for! Will definitely eat there again!

1  Thank Mmottes
Reviewed 27 March 2013

Now in the same row on the square as the Chinese place Trinys is good food. My wife had the fish and I had the stuff cactus which is sort of like a sweet bell pepper. It was an enjoyable meal and its always fun to sit on the square and eat. I wouldn't call it mind bending, but it is traditional Mexican fare.

1  Thank CreagP