“Authentic Mexican food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We enjoyed the chili relleno and veggie enchiladas on our first night in Puerto Morelos and later on a plate of veggie nachos. They use lots of well cooked fresh veggies including nopales! The nachos were more topping than chips, which is no great sin. Our waiter both times, Daniel, did his best to keep us in chips and passion fruit juice.

1  Thank Sherrie S

Reviewed 16 January 2014

We were a group of eight looking for some local food. Triny treated us to a great meal with authentic Mexican cooking. We started off with delicious Nachos (excellent refried beans with them); I had the catch of the day, my wife and daughter had the fajitas, my son had some sort of a burrito. The meals were great, the beer was cold. The four of us ate and drank for $60 tip included. Excellent

2  Thank Steep_n_deep
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Good Home made good but they charge me additional for The coffee and The juice when supposed to be included in the breakfast combo I ordered... but I do not come back to a place when they unfairly charge you for something whether is 1 usd or 100

Reviewed 18 September 2013

We have a restaurant, Rescoldos Mediterranean Bistro, in Merida Mexico and one of our customers recommended Dona Trinys for their tacos! Huaraches veggie style and Huaraches topped with marinated pork! Absolutely delicious! Victor, our server was also very friendly and recommended our meals! A must go to place FORSURE!

2  Thank Rojo33
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Found this little restaurant by accident one afternoon while checking out PM for the first time. My spouse had huevos rancheros and really enjoyed it. He also had some sort of flavored tea, which was really good and refreshing. We had stopped by while checking out a list of hotels researched on Trip advisor and it was really hot! Our waiter immediately offered to set a fan near me and that did the trick. I did not eat anything, but had a few beers. total bill--180 pesos!!! Great price great service! One thing though is that apparently they have used paint on the backs of their chairs and have recently painted them--the paint came off on my back. My husband was able to wipe it off my skin because i had a halter style open back shirt on--it may not come off if it gets on clothing.

Our waiter told us that they had moved from one side of the town square to there current location, which is on the other side of the town square. He also gave us some tips about transportation etc in the area. Really nice and relaxing afternoon

1  Thank Meander48