This is by far the best all inclusive that I have ever stayed at.
It's hard to begin so I will chronologically walk through my experiance.
Check in was quick and problem free. The bell-boy took our luggage and we were off to our room. We settled in quickly and were off the the pool. Before I could set my towell down a waitress came over and asked what we were drinking. The pools were clean and not too crowded. The Infinity Pool is the best to relax at since there is no swim up bar. It stays mostly quiet and you have a great view of the ocean.
The restaurants are clean and have great food. We found the Pan-Asian and Mexican restaurants to be the best. Dinner goes pretty late and you can get seated up till 10:30 PM. The breakfast is buffet style, but there is a waffle and omelette bar. Lunch is what it is, but most likely you will be by the pool, so you really shouldn't expect 4 stars here.
The rooms are clean and the mini-bar is well stocked with Beer, Water and assorted soft drinks. They will refill daily, so indulge, remember you are on vacation. We had a king size bed, with a view overlooking the ocean. There is a walk in "rain" shower and a jacuzzi in the room. Some rooms have a hot tub on their balcony, but we were not one of them.
There is a TV, if that is what you go on vacation for, but no real need to review that. I will say Ch 14 can get real interesting at night though.....
The entertainment is great. It usually starts around 10-ish and goes till roughly 2am. Assorted cover bands come on later and they were really good.
The inside show usually starts at 8-ish. There was a circus, American night (dancers), etc.
All in all, Secrets really goes out of their way to make sure you enjoy your stay and trust me you will enjoy your stay.
We will be back in the near future.
*****, A+ Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun is a chic, ultra modern all-suite adult-only unlimited-luxury resort featuring 433 suites, over 43,000 sq ft of pool areas and expansive manicured gardens, exceptional dining options, several bars ranging from elegant to swim-up. World class spa, a fitness center and two Jacuzzis ensure that guests are pampered and indulged. We are nestled on the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, 15 miles south of Cancun and only twenty minutes from the Cancun International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico