Stayed at Secrets Silversands at the beginning of April 2013, nothing but good experiences there. Staff was very accommodating, food was great, as was the weather.
Had a swim out room, in hind sight didn't spend too much time (no time at all) near my room, so wouldn't recommend spending the extra money on this if you plan on hanging out by the main pool or beach during your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun is a chic, ultra modern all-suite adult-only unlimited-luxury resort featuring 433 suites, over 43,000 sq ft of pool areas and expansive manicured gardens, exceptional dining options, several bars ranging from elegant to swim-up. World class spa, a fitness center and two Jacuzzis ensure that guests are pampered and indulged. We are nestled on the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, 15 miles south of Cancun and only twenty minutes from the Cancun International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Southall Travel, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico