We love the Mayan Riviera and this is about our 5th time to this area.
Booked through Book it. com. It was a special....when we arrived I understand why it was a special. They asked if we wanted to upgrade our room. Our room was in building 6. On the walk to the room the smell of trash was over whelming. Got into the room, they had incense burning to help with the odor. Once in the room it was certainly not as clean as I thought it should be.
Went back after a walk around and asked what was avail with a swim out and bottom floor. Only one avail, it was part of their preferred club. Mind you double the price of what we already paid with bookit special, but once we switched it was well worth the extra.
This room was immaculate, ocean view and walkout to your own swim pool and just beyond that the sand and ocean. Absolutely beautiful in every way.
Perfect sized resort.
Never have to wait in restaurants.
Food was amazing. Loved outside restaurant for lunch, by the pool.
Always something going on. If you like a party atmosphere the main pool had the swim up bar and events going on all day.
If you like it quiet you can stay near your room and enjoy the private pools.
Spa was nice, not over the top but perfect for a massage.
Premium drinks everywhere...even saw Grey Goose. That was a first in mx.
Overall a great place...excellent service! Loved it!
So just be aware of room, worth the extra. We were in building 3 and would go back if we stayed in this area. I would stay away from building 5 and 6 for sure, unless you like the trash smell!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun is a chic, ultra modern all-suite adult-only unlimited-luxury resort featuring 433 suites, over 43,000 sq ft of pool areas and expansive manicured gardens, exceptional dining options, several bars ranging from elegant to swim-up. World class spa, a fitness center and two Jacuzzis ensure that guests are pampered and indulged. We are nestled on the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, 15 miles south of Cancun and only twenty minutes from the Cancun International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico