This is my husbands and I first time staying at Secrets Silversand Resort. We have stayed at many other Resort in Mexico but this one beats them all. The food was good, the service was outstanding and never had an empty glass if you did not want one. They where so kind and always asking us if we needed anything. The rooms where very clean at all times. The pools where nice. I think they could get better entertainment at night. But it was ok. The beach had alot of sea weed on it but the staff was always out there cleaning it up every morning. In the morning we would go to the World Cafe Restaurant and one young lady would always take us to your table Andrea she was so sweet and the waiter Hugo was trying to teach me Spanish. Yes we will go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun is a chic, ultra modern all-suite adult-only unlimited-luxury resort featuring 433 suites, over 43,000 sq ft of pool areas and expansive manicured gardens, exceptional dining options, several bars ranging from elegant to swim-up. World class spa, a fitness center and two Jacuzzis ensure that guests are pampered and indulged. We are nestled on the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, 15 miles south of Cancun and only twenty minutes from the Cancun International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico