My husband and I visited Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun for our 25th wedding anniversary. The hotel & staff are amazing. Very accomodating. In particular, Omar (bell boy), Lino (outside bartender) and Moreno (comedy). Unfortunately, it rained a good portion of the time we were there, but there's plenty to do (shop, eat, beach, pools); not to mention many excusions available off site. I would highly recommend visiting Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun is a chic, ultra modern all-suite adult-only unlimited-luxury resort featuring 433 suites, over 43,000 sq ft of pool areas and expansive manicured gardens, exceptional dining options, several bars ranging from elegant to swim-up. World class spa, a fitness center and two Jacuzzis ensure that guests are pampered and indulged. We are nestled on the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, 15 miles south of Cancun and only twenty minutes from the Cancun International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Destinology, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico