The first words you hear when arriving here are 'welcome home' and they truly mean it. This was our second visit to Secrets Silversands and again, we were treated like a part of the Secrets family. The resort is amazing and is very convenient to the Cancun airport. The rooms are large, comfortable and kept immaculate by the maids with morning and nightly service. The grounds are unbelievably manicured, pools kept very clean and the resort is compact and easy to navigate. The restaurants are all very good and I couldn't recommend one over another. We tried them all. Everybody needs to find their own niche at Silversands...pool or beach, larger active pool or one of the smaller quiet pools, spa or not, outdoor casual or indoor resort casual dining, variety of entertainment options, visiting with new friends or spending time together, or, the nice thing about this resort is that you can do it all. Not only is Silversands one of the most beautiful resorts in Cancun, the thing that puts it way over the top is the staff. They all greet you with a smile and a friendly word, they work extremely hard and will do anything to make your stay a pleasure. There were a few employees that we would like to give a note special thanks. Oscar at the front desk reception, Felipe-pool bar service, Andrea-World Cafe hostess, Hipalito & Pedro-World Cafe waiters, Vanessa & Chris-Cocoa Cafe servers, Facundo-Himitsu manager and Jose-Himitsu waiter. In closing, we would say that it is money well spent to experience Secrets Silversands. If you do, you will be back...its that good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun is a chic, ultra modern all-suite adult-only unlimited-luxury resort featuring 433 suites, over 43,000 sq ft of pool areas and expansive manicured gardens, exceptional dining options, several bars ranging from elegant to swim-up. World class spa, a fitness center and two Jacuzzis ensure that guests are pampered and indulged. We are nestled on the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, 15 miles south of Cancun and only twenty minutes from the Cancun International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Ebookers, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico