I loved this hotel. The all inclusive package is good. The food is really good. Loved the french restaurant in particular. There was a nice choice bars. Service can be a little slow at the main bar.
Rooms are a great size, I would recommend a ocean view room. We had a pool view which also had views of the mangroves. These mangroves attract a lot of mosquitos. I would definitely come back and am planning my next trip around other destinations with a secrets hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun is a chic, ultra modern all-suite adult-only unlimited-luxury resort featuring 433 suites, over 43,000 sq ft of pool areas and expansive manicured gardens, exceptional dining options, several bars ranging from elegant to swim-up. World class spa, a fitness center and two Jacuzzis ensure that guests are pampered and indulged. We are nestled on the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, 15 miles south of Cancun and only twenty minutes from the Cancun International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., Destinology, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico