We just got back from our 6 night stay at Secrets Silversands and I don't even know where to begin so I suppose I will begin with the purpose of our trip... marriage!
If you are considering a destination wedding end your consideration and do yourself a favor, book it at Silversands. Our wedding coordinator Cecilia was absolutely amazing, she was gracious, attentive, and sweeter than we could have ever imagined. We got married in the gazebo that goes out over the water it was absolutely breathtaking. She explained every detail to us which made my wife extremely happy. We had given her some blue rose pedals to put down over the walk way to the gazebo but it was windy so she did not put them out. They did not go unused, after the ceremony we got back to our rooms and she made a bubble bath and put a heart in the bubbles with our pedals. Our room was completely decorated with the pedals, there was champagne, it was perfect. I cannot say enough about Cecilia she made our day perfect and one we will never forget.
We had 24 guests travel with us, every single person who was in our group already wants to go back. The entertainment team of Miguel, Nicco, Esteifanie, Jackie, and Moreno are the people who made our trip so exceptional. They conduct so many activities throughout the day and night (literally they are there from nine am to midnight) even if you do not directly participate in those activities they make you feel so welcome. These guys do everything from Zumba to soccer to volleyball to water aerobics to night time entertainment. They work incredibly hard and in everything they do you can see how much they truly love their jobs. It is because of this that we had so much fun and why all 26 of us cannot wait to be back.
The hotel is extremely clean the maid service is wonderful and done to perfection.
The service in the restaurants is outstanding you never have to wait to be seated. The food is good, if you are really into the fancy stuff it is definitely for you. Oh also if you like hibachi, the asian cuisine place is truly exceptional, we did that twice, it is perfect for groups of up to 12.
The front desk people are also outstanding, Ana Lilia checked us in she is a sweet as can be, Claudia was also extremely helpful.
Okay I am going to cut off this rambling review because I could literally type for days on how incredible they people and accommodations are at Secrets Silversands!!! We will absolutely cannot wait to go back! It was the best week of our lives and for sure it is top 3 for the rest of the 24 people who traveled with us.
Thank you Secrets Silversands, we miss you already!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun is a chic, ultra modern all-suite adult-only unlimited-luxury resort featuring 433 suites, over 43,000 sq ft of pool areas and expansive manicured gardens, exceptional dining options, several bars ranging from elegant to swim-up. World class spa, a fitness center and two Jacuzzis ensure that guests are pampered and indulged. We are nestled on the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, 15 miles south of Cancun and only twenty minutes from the Cancun International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelbag, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico