I live in Dallas and I decided to take a last minute trip by myself that was not far.. I wanted to just get away and relax for my BIRTHDAY... I am a flight attendant so I have traveled all over the world.. I have seen some BEAUTIFUL places and BEAUTIFUL hotels/resorts.. This resort is simply BEAUTIFUL.. The hotel staff is very professional and friendly.. They made me feel like a CELEBRITY/STAR... The food was DELICIOUS and 24 hour room service.. The resort is located on the BEACH, so everyday I had a BEAUTIFUL view of the water... I treated my self to a SPA day.. This SPA is simply the best spa I have every experienced.. It has a private pool area with small private huts to relax/nap... I just LOVE this resort and I am planning on returning again soon... This resort also offers free WIFI...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun is a chic, ultra modern all-suite adult-only unlimited-luxury resort featuring 433 suites, over 43,000 sq ft of pool areas and expansive manicured gardens, exceptional dining options, several bars ranging from elegant to swim-up. World class spa, a fitness center and two Jacuzzis ensure that guests are pampered and indulged. We are nestled on the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, 15 miles south of Cancun and only twenty minutes from the Cancun International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico