My family had a "good" trip to Azul Fives 2 years ago (smaller resort and the staff was pretty slow there) but this experience was much different - good sized resort and the waitstaff seemed much more speedy, and more of them. I don't know if the company has upgraded their service or it's just this resort that is well staffed and more prompt. Don't get me wrong, this service in restaurants and pool side is still slow compared to American standards, but in my limited experience in Riviera Maya (2 trips), this experience was much improved over 2 years ago. We got to see several of the rooms and would probably choose a ground level room if we were to return. Or buck up and choose one of the ocean view suites like the Honeymoon suite - this has a very large deck and "premium pool" access.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring the renowned Gourmet Inclusive(R) concept by Karisma, the Azul Sensatori Mexico Hotel brings together spacious facilities with unlimited activities and services. Azul Sensatori Mexico is designed to allow couples, groups, wedding parties, families and friends from all generations to re-connect under the sun. The 435 spacious and luxurious suites are tastefully designed in contemporary Caribbean style with dark wood accents and canopy beds. These suites are located in four story buildings with an elevator in each building. Views are either pool, garden, ocean or ocean front. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Mexico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azul Sensatori Hotel, By Karisma Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Azul Sensatori By Karisma Hotel
- Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Mexico Riviera Maya