Bit late on this, stayed at the Azul March 2013 with my family. We had a swim out room (not adult section) and it was great for our son in the morning to be able to swim and we didn't have to move from our terrace. Small resort, loved that everything was close. Also appreciated that even at the buffet you could order a la carte meals. My son is picky and they were more than accommodating to us. All of the food was exceptional for an all inclusive. They advertise the food and I see why. My husband like the Mexican the best which was 20 ft from our room and we both liked the Italian so much we went back twice.
Also on the food, you did not need reservations for the restaurants so we had dinner in buffet in the daytime and restaurants in evening. Rooms were huge and clean but lots of little bugs on terrace since we were ground floor.
Not much nightlife but that was great for our needs. They did put on shows but they were in a small area which we liked a lot as it was cozy and intimate. Great entertainers.
There was one issue, when we arrived home I was covered in "bites" the next day and more the day after that. I contacted my travel agent who was great, very concerned and I also contacted the hotel. I did not receive any reply from the hotel but I did hear from Sunwing who wanted to know what they could do along with the agent. We did not find out what kind of bites I had but they WERE NOT bed bugs. Resort was very clean but I picked up something there or on the plane home.
Highly recommend this resort and would go back if the price was right but I'd book a room on a high floor to feel better about bugs!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring the renowned Gourmet Inclusive(R) concept by Karisma, the Azul Sensatori Mexico Hotel brings together spacious facilities with unlimited activities and services. Azul Sensatori Mexico is designed to allow couples, groups, wedding parties, families and friends from all generations to re-connect under the sun. The 435 spacious and luxurious suites are tastefully designed in contemporary Caribbean style with dark wood accents and canopy beds. These suites are located in four story buildings with an elevator in each building. Views are either pool, garden, ocean or ocean front. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Mexico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azul Sensatori Hotel, By Karisma Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Azul Sensatori By Karisma Hotel
- Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Mexico Riviera Maya