11,211 results
All reviews premium section mojito bar waves bar chique restaurant spoons restaurant la chique the caribbean restaurant tapas adult section wine pairing family section boot camp thomson rep pool butlers fantastic holiday swim up room kids club
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this beautiful hotel in November for our honeymoon. All email correspondence was answered very promptly without issue. Welcomed with nice cool towels and refreshing drink.Check in was very quick and efficient. Our room in the adult section was large , comfortable and kept immaculately clean by our maid Dulce , thank you Dulce. The food at this hotel was always hot and fresh ( no limp dry salads here) and varied . The food and service in the many restaurants were of extremely high standard of both food and service from the most delightful staff I've ever came across on my many travels ! Jesus and Bettyna in the adult pool not only kept your glasses full but provided entertainment throughout the day , great staff . EVERYONE of the staff that we came across on our 11 night stay was extremely pleasant except one , this was Carolina on reception, she is very rude ! Management need to send her on a customer relations course asap !!! Mr manager she is letting your fantastic team down. Yes we would return to Azul Sensatori , it's a beautiful well run establishment, where you are looked after .

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1JulieG1
KarismaHotelsResorts, Manager at Azul Beach Resort & TUI Sensatori Resort Riviera Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear Julie G,

It’s wonderful to hear from you and we’re so glad that you enjoyed your honeymoon at Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Mexico by Karisma.

Truly, we cannot thank you enough for choosing to spend this very important moment in your lives at our resort, I am so happy to hear that your experience was in line with our reputation for upscale and quality service.

We look forward to welcoming you back again, maybe for a first year anniversary? We will have the champagne chilled, awaiting your next arrival!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Mr. Alain Cherrez:
Received your form letter on our last night, Dec.3/17. There were 5 of my family staying with you in two junior suites c/w Jacuzzi tubs. Your people did accommodate our adjourning rooms. Over the last two years, we have vacationed with 2 El Dorado Karisma resorts, but this time a child was accompanying, thus an Azul family resort. We have travelled extensively and Karisma was basically the best. Your gourmet food reputation lived up to reputation. Definitely 5 star. But this is the only 5 star category you deserve. In general, your staffing leaves a lot to be desired. There are always exceptions to the rules. Antonio in the Blue restaurant really stood out with a great handle on English as well as people skills. Always great attention & service. BUT most other staff in all restaurants possessed very limited English, and because of understaffing, had little personal service skills. Two play-makers deserve recommendations for their over and above personal attentiveness. Angel and Joaquin not only proclaimed their staff script with enthusiasm, but went far out of their way to exceed all of our expectations. Now the not so good. Keeping the beach somewhat clean left a lot to be desired. Much more effort needed to keep the seaweed not such an eyesore, let alone under foot. Room cleaning staff performed a very insufficient attempt in their duties. I don't think their was one day that didn't have to call for personal products not replaced, insignificant things like shampoo or Kleenex. And no coffee cups replaced. Balcony cleaning went days without seeing any attention. Then next door at our families room, THREE different days, had to call for maintenance to a leaking air conditioner, leaving counters and floor flooded. Many other problems, but I think you get the message. Your other additional cost services ridiculously over priced. We had a $1000.00 credit toward these add-ons, but used nothing as credits were nothing against your regular prices. The last straw was at check out. The day before, we(5) made a special trip to front desk, to review any additional charges to our rooms, in order to avoid any surprises or confrontations. Staff member thoroughly detailed all items any PRICING. All were in line, including one item costing $34.00. We asked another time if this was the charge for specific add-on as well as price. Then at check out this $34.00 became $88.00. Lets say I highly objected and reminded staff member that day before was almost one third the price. He was not budging and produced my signature for service. The day before we met with Anna, head of concierge services, and requested her resolvement. She was very understanding, and after consulting with manager could apply $25.00 which we were entitled to with our credits. Still $61.00 instead of $34.00. Obviously this staff position must possess a pretty face and negotiating skills, BUT no authority.
You, whatever level of manager, not only lost at least our families future business, but will never associate with any Azul resort. For the sake of $27.00, I sure hope any future guests at Azul, take heed of your customer service. Also, I hope Karisma management is made aware of this review.

Room tip: Rooms modern and well appointed.
Date of stay: December 2017
3  Thank KWL314

Dear KWL314,

Many thanks for sharing your experiences with future travelers, I enjoyed reading your feedback and I'm happy you had a fantastic vacation at the Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Mexico.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed from the beginning to the end.

Thank you very much for the special mention to the staff they are a very important part of the experience.

Thank you for your feedback which we will use constructively in order to improve our facilities and services.

Again, thank you for choosing the Resort Sensatori Mexico. for this vacation and we hope to share many more in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 6 December 2017

This resort is simply amazing. The food, the rooms, the shows and the staff were all amazing! I would highly recommend it. We went as a large group for a wedding and there was something for everyone! You should go!

Date of stay: October 2017

Dear Alina C,

Allow me to thank you for taking the time of sharing your experience with us, as our guests’ opinion is very important and it is thanks you to valuable feedback like yours we will continue to improve and perfect the five star service to all of our guests.

I enjoyed reading your review. I'm very proud of each and every employee at Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Mexico by Karisma and I will share your comments with everyone.

If there’s anything we can do to help plan your next perfect getaway, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

All the best!

Reviewed 4 December 2017

We traveled to Azul Beach Sensatori the last week of November 2017 with our two kids. We had an amazing vacation. We were upgraded to a family suite (which I think they would automatically do for you whenever the hotel isn't full). They have a separate family building. The rooms are huge, and most balconies have an oceanview. The staff are great, many call you by your name. Lucia by the pool was so sweet and attentive! The food is amazing, my only complaint would be that they serve 80% British guests, I would say, so some of the food options are catered towards their tastes. I found this with breakfast more than anything else.

The big issue at this hotel is the upsell. They are always trying to get you to upgrade($$$): spa, massage, tomahawk steak, special wine list, prestige club, etc. It was a little much. Is it all inclusive or not?

We visited Azul Beach Hotel just down the beach 6 years ago, and its definitely a superior hotel if you can afford it. If I hadn't been to Azul Beach, Sensatori would've been the best hotel I'd ever been to.

Room tip: Adults-only section has access to their own pool and nicer chairs
Date of stay: November 2017
3  Thank Genevieve S

Dear Genevieve S,

Thank you so much for rating us with the 5 stars award and for taking the time to write such a nice review of your experience at our premises.

It feels really good to acknowledge, through your words, that all our efforts to achieve our guests’ satisfaction have been worth it.

We are looking forward to welcome you back again at Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Mexico by Karisma, your Mexican Home.

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a week for our destination wedding and had a great experience. The resort is very clean, and the service everywhere was excellent. We had our hair and makeup done at the spa and we (total of 6 people) were all very impressed with our services. I had my hair and makeup done by Angeles and it far exceeded my expectations, it was amazing!! Our wedding was awesome, and everyone had a great time. Even though we stayed in the premier section, we spent our days over in the adult pool hanging out with all our guests that came to our wedding. The service from Bettyna at the adult pool swim up bar was excellent!!!! She had the day off one of the days we were there and she was missed! We would definitely come back to a Karisma Resort.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Andrea D,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with the Trip advisor community.

I am very proud to know that our staff made your stay so pleasant, it is very pleasant to receive comments like yours, I assure you that I will let they know your thanks to each one of them

Thank you again for your wonderful feedback and we look forward to your next visit.

Kind regards,