My husband and I have been married for 6 years and have never had a honeymoon, so we decided to book Now Jade for a very belated honeymoon. We stayed at the resort from May 26, 2012 - June 2, 2012, and it exceeded our expectations from start to finish.
If you have never been to Cancun, arrivials and the customs hall can be a bit intimidating. When you are exiting the airport, you must walk a gauntlet of tour touts, just keep your eyes focused on the exit and ignore them. Once you get through the exit doors you will find yourself in an area with lots of tour bus, all of the transportation company representatives are wearing polo shirts that clearly show who they work for, just find the company that you booked your transportation through. If I could make one recommendation, it would be to book private transportation and not shared.
We booked preferred club with an Ocean view and it was so worth it. When we arrived at the resort, we were greeted with cool towels and a drink and we were whisked to the prefered lounge for check in. We arrived far earlier than the 3:00pm check in, but this was not a problem and our room was ready. At check in they walk you through all the facilities of the resort. The only down side of check in was the hard sell by Leo, to visit the other resorts. But just keep in the back of your mind that you are under no obligation to do this and just say "No thank you".
Our room 8405, was beautiful and spacious. It consisted of living room, with pocket doors to a large bedroom. Double vanity bathroom, large walk in shower with a rain head, and a seperate toilet with bidet. Our balcony was large and had views of both the adult pool and the ocean, and all preferred suites come with a Jacuzzi on the balcony. The bed was extremely comfortable.
The food selection was excellent and we absolutely did not go hungry! The preferred lounge offers continental breakfast which is great if you just want something light with coffee. Preferred guest can also access the Mercur for breakfast, the Eggs Benedict were out of this world. Our favorite restaurants for dinner were the Mercur and Spice. We really enjoyed our access to the preferred loung after dinner, where we could enjoy an after dinner drink with new found friends.
Now Jade has some outstanding employees who made our stay even more enjoyable and they deserve a mention for their hard work. Rafael at the concierge desk in the preferred lounge will go out of his way to assit you. Edder who serves breakfast in the Mercur and lunch in Castaways is a real gentleman. Jose the dinner waiter in the Mercur couldn't be kinder and also was great to share a joke with. Maria (Mary) at the waitress at the adult pool, always remembered what you were drinking. But our biggest shout out goes to Eddison, the waiter in the preferred lounge. He is simply the best!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun. Located just 12 miles from Cancun International Airport and minutes from the quaint fishing town of Puerto Morelos, Now Jade Riviera Cancun provides guests with 2,640 feet of pure crystal white sand and refreshing azure waters. Guests will become immersed in a setting where style and sophistication meet relaxation and comfort. Each suite is truly exquisite featuring beautiful views of flourishing gardens or crystal clear ocean. This unique property features 550 luxurious suites each complete with private furnished balcony or terrace and Jacuzzi for two. All finely appointed suites offer king size or two double beds, marble floors, air-conditioning with in-room climate control, daily refreshed mini bars and 24-hour room and concierge services. Snorkel, kayak, windsurf or deep sea dive in the vast blue waters or simply relax under the warmth of the sun on the white sandy beach. Perfect your golf swing on one of the famous courses located nearby or indulge a vast set of treatments offered at the world- class spa. Little ones will have the opportunity to partake in many day and nighttime activities provided by the Explorer’s Club for Kids. When the sun sets come enjoy live themed shows in our large indoor theater or sip on a cocktail as you relax at Eclipse Night Club. All this and much more await you at Now Jade Riviera Cancun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Now Jade Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort And Spa
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Nh Hotels Puerto Morelos
- Nh Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico