10,526 results
All reviews cin cin mix bar carnival buffet preferred club entertainment team adult pool french restaurant ocean view preferred area preferred pool lobby bar spice restaurant other resorts great resort pool concierge coco cafe coffee shop
Reviewed 15 November 2016

The resort was clean,the service was excellent,the pool area was clean and the service was great. The restaurants were very good,food was very good ,again the service was excellent. The only problem was in the rain ,they should place mats outside on the ramps which become very slippery when wet,or have hand rails installed for support.Many people were slipping

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NowJadeRC, Social Media at Now Jade Riviera Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2016

Dear Robert

Thank you so much for recognizing our staff and thank you for your loyalty to the resort as well. We love what we do everyday to keep our hospitality promise. See you next year!

Saludos,

Reviewed 15 November 2016

I have heard about the "Now" properties and didn't really expect Now Jade to be as nice as it was! I was extremely impressed! My room was in the preferred club section which was wonderful b/c I had access to the preferred club lounge where I had breakfast most mornings. The nightly entertainment was great where the lobby bar seemed to be the meeting place for everyone. The beach was very nice but it was a little rocky as you walk into the ocean. My room was very spacious and the jacuzzi on the balcony was a nice touch. I will definitely recommend this resort to others!!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

Dear Meetta,

Thank you so very much for sharing your experience with your fellow travelers as we value and appreciate all feedback we receive here on Trip Advisor. We certainly couldn’t be happier with your review.

Thank you for highlighting the All Inclusive plan at the resort. We also appreciate your praise for the friendly and attentive staff.

The team is thrilled you would love to return and please do feel free to be in contact with us should there be anything we could arrange for you prior to your next holiday, as our team will always be here to assist and help you to celebrate life!

Best Regards

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

If you have read any of my reviews, you know I do my homework, and we got it right again

So Where do I start - well in a few words I find this resort faultless.

One of the best holidays we have had. Relaxing, we moved at our own pace and just enjoyed our time there so much due to the resort and how well it is run.

On arrival you are met with welcome drinks and a cold towel to refresh. You are escorted by friendly staff who relieved us of our luggage and taken to sit in front of a dedicated receptionist to have a leisurely and informative check in.

I had read the suggestions, and intended to upgrade in resort - the receptionist was very knowledgeable of the room styles with their locations and offered two rooms for us to consider in the preferred section - we were hosted and shown the two rooms and settled for a Junior Suite overlooking the preferred pool. This is a must do in my mind, the benefits, the quiet, the facilities and just the whole package of preferred truly influenced our holiday and made it perfect for us. We paid an additional $60 per night which worked out cheaper than if we had chosen the same room before we travelled. Worth every cent because of the room upgrade, the location upgrade, the services and dining experiences.

All rooms - regardless of which room type you have they are large and spacious, super layouts and very well equipped. Exactly as they look on the pictures.

Our Junior suite was just magnificent, and offered a great chill out space as well as a sumptuous bedroom area. - with the biggest bed we have encountered! The jacuzzi's on the balcony offer a relaxing and enjoyable experience - grab a glass of fizz from the pool or the preferred lounge before jumping in.

Great mini bar with top ups daily, cleaning service is exceptional, and towels were nice and white and fluffy. Abundant and consistent hot water from a fabulous rain shower and the privacy of a separate toilet.

Pools - we simply stayed at the preferred pool throughout, a great pool, overlooking the beach.

The cabana beds were invaluable to me as a fair skinned blonde and that's where I spent every day. Plenty of cabana beds to choose from around the outside and general sun loungers. You can take as many pool towels you wish to make you comfortable and the staff look after you with any drink request you could care for. Very attentive service.

Restaurants - all brilliant. This is where preferred comes into its own.
As a preferred guest you can enjoy breakfast in the French restaurant which is al a carte. You don't just have to choose from the menu items - from eggs (of all types) and bacon to pancakes and fresh fruit. Freshly squeezed Juices of all varieties whilst on the balcony just started your day off in the best way. Service again, amazing!

All the a la carte restaurants had the freshest ingredients, the finest dishes, the best service and all round, as a city girl that enjoys Michelin star restaurants, I would say that the meals were indeed of restaurant quality.

My favourites were the French - amazing menu. And the Asian - make sure you try the hibachi table, it's an awesome experience.

Loved the coffee shop with its pastries, cakes, chocolates, smoothies and coffees served all day and I was ecstatic to find cartons of Hersey choc milk - my favourite.

We did not try the buffet so I cannot comment.

Room service - choose wisely and it's very tasty. Around the clock options and delivered timely to your room.

Bars - we mostly took advantage of the preferred lounge with every premium drink you could wish for. The snacks and mini nibble station is a great addition.

The bars in general are very well stocked, cocktails are a speciality and again service was super.

All in all - just a fabulous and true five star location that ticks all the boxes.

The tiniest of niggles is the timeshare intrusion, both being approached to attend a meeting (with incentive, we didn't go) and outsiders being shown around post their meeting. We said no twice and were left alone..

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kesny
NowJadeRC, Social Media at Now Jade Riviera Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2016

Dear kesny,

It is a truly pleasure to read such kind review, which highlights every aspect of our Resort and let us know everything that you enjoyed and that we exceed your expectations.

One of the most important things is the service that we provide to you, and to read that it was exactly what you expected is very much appreciated. I will certainly take the liberty to share your review with our team and I am sure that they will all be pleased and grateful for this.

It would be an honor to welcome you back to our Resort and create many more memorable experiences.

Best Regards

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

My husband n I went to NOW Jade the week of November 6-14 to renew our 25th wedding anniversary vows. When we arrived Jorge, bell man, warmly greeted us and escorted us to the VIP Premium Lounge. We were greeted by Saul who was extremely warm and inviting. To our surprise, we were upgraded to an ocean view room because it was our anniversary. There were many reasons why we would return and a few areas the resort can improve on.
Pros: The grounds are well kept. The grass, trees, lawn and flowers were beautiful. The pools are big enough to accommodate the large capacity of guests. The spa was very tranquil and relaxing. The restaurants and bars were great. Food was delicious and many selections at the breakfast and lunch buffet at Carnival.
Specinex cknowledgements to these following staff members...Carnivel - Leonico, Jesus, Magalenda(hostess), Margarheta, Emanuelino and Erick. These staff members remember soy milk with my coffee. Cin Cin -Jose and Manuel. Spice - Christian. Mercure- Alfredo. The lobby bar staff were great. Coco Cafe team was great. Emmanuel - my wedding coordinator did a wonderful job with organizing my wedding renewal. All my guests had a wonderful time. The food was delicious. Luceyl- did an amazing job on my hair n make up.
This next acknowledgement goes to the housekeeping team. My huband has a bad back where if the mattress is too soft he will have issues with getting up in the morning. Unfortunately he woke up with a really stiff back and took awhile for his back to loosen up. We requested if housekeeping could cut a piece of wood and place it under our mattress. They did it without any hesitation. His back was great the rest of the week. We are so grateful for that.
Areas for improvements- 1)the whole resort seemed warm where the AC system was not on full blast. It could have been a few degrees cooler. 2)More lighting would be helpful. 3) signage to warn people of a step. 4) The WiFii system was a problem. You had to reconnect to WiFii every time you moved from one section of the resort to another part. 5) The beach was really rocky. Its beautiful but you could not go in the water. 6) Need more beach towels.
Overall, we had a great time and will return.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank marie a

Dear Marie,

Thank you very much for sharing your sincere words with the huge TripAdvisor community. It is a true pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that our team has created memorable experiences that you have taken back home.

We will share your comments with our staff,especially with Lorena, positive feedbacks as yours encourages us to work harder to offer good service every day.

We look forward to your return visit and thank you for choosing to stay with us at Now Jade.

Saludos

Reviewed 14 November 2016

As two adults wanting rest and relaxation the preferred section was the way to go. We enjoyed seeing the children but loved wading in the pool without dealing with childs play.
People were very friendly, room was Wonderful, food was OK. Food BEST in French restaurant

Room Tip: Room was Wonderful (9102) Loved the duo closet space and the Butlers closet was great for late night room service. Just be very careful of wet floors they become very slippery. Use slippers provided by resort
Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Betty

Thank you for your review of Now Jade Riviera Cancún, we are so glad you had such a positive experience with us.

It is wonderful to hear that staying at the Now Jade was your best choice in México.

We thank you for choosing Now Jade Riviera Cancún as your preferred place of stay in México and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Saludos,