“Come here to make your memories!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Wake up to this view on your vacation
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
lramelot
Los Altos, California
“Come here to make your memories!”
Reviewed 17 April 2018 for a stay in January 2018

My vacation stays at this beautiful and serene Villa have provided me with memories I will long remember. I have visited with sizable groups and felt very comfortable in this spacious home. This is due to the many destination spots that await your relaxation. The private pool with bar and BBQ is a focal point in the front of the house. I enjoyed coffee in the mornings and many meals at sunset. However, my very favorite plus of this Villa is that you simply walk out the back gate right onto the beach. Oh, the color of the water. It doesn't get any better that that!

sanfred20...
Port Townsend, Washington
“Peace personified 24-7”
Reviewed 15 April 2018 for a stay in January 2018

All 5 senses come alive in this wonderful setting. The whole scene couldn't be more pleasant. It's like being younger for a time. Thanks!!!

Management Response
16 Apr 2018
Thank you for sharing. Glad you had a great time and that the bike rentals worked out so well. Hope to have you visit again very soon.
Chris S
“My fabulous Puerto Murelos Vacation!”
Reviewed 12 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I found this home on the internet and booked a family vacation for 10 people, What an awesome time we had with our own private resort villa, We enjoyed the private pool, Cabanas and outdoor kitchen. And just steps from your private beach, wheter you are looking for privacy or just like to be left alone this home is for you! I have already booked again for next year

Management Response
13 Apr 2018
Thanks Chris. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. Looking forward to having you back again soon. Please let us know if you would like to have Milo cooking for your group again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing