“Dream vacation”

GreenLeadersSilver level
toronto
“Dream vacation”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I have stayed at Dreams Resort and Spa between May 24-31st with my family. This fairly small but absolutely gorgeous resort is approximately 25-30 minutes drive from the Cancun International Airport. Within less than fifteen minutes from our arrival we were taken to our squeaky clean and beautiful room 12409.

The room itself: Natividad did a spectacular job of cleaning our room on a daily basis and replenished all the goodies needed ( coffee, suntan lotions, soap). I must be honest and say I was not a huge fan of this modernist twist of a bathroom area with no privacy whatsoever between the shower area and the sinks. Considering I was traveling with my family it was irritating at times to keep on kicking everyone out of the room or to yell out no peaking! oh and another issue I had with the shower was the lack of control one could have over fixing the water temperature as 95% of the time I was forced to take boiling hot showers after full days in the heat. but these opinions do not warrant a deduction in the marks. Did not go with the intent of spending much time in the room so other things matter more. We also had a hot tub on the balcony which was also spotless and a delight to relax into, and another hot tub close to the shower area in which I did not go but heard no complaints so it passed the test!:)

Pool/ Beach Area: The pool and beach area are very well maintained and kept clean throughout the entire time I was able to see maintenance staff and cleanup crews removing algae and rocks from the beach. Right now the resort is not in the midst of busy season and we had no issues finding towels or beach chairs both at the pool and beach. The Infinity pool was my personal favorite, the temperature was perfect and absolutely stunning. There is a swim up bar at the infinity pool with a very wide selection of drinks including top shelf liquor. Another bar with cute little swings can be located just a few steps away from the infinity pool right on the beach but i was not overly impressed with the quality of the drinks there. By both pools ( activity and infinity) there is also a waiter(server) that will come around constantly to make sure you are doing well and to bring you more tasty drinks or water. His name is Jose and he is fantastic. I had interesting conversations with him and he is an outstanding person.

Food and Drinks
There is so much food at this resort and it is all very very delicious on the entire property. Hope your jeans you will use on your way from the airport and then going back have some extra room in them because you will gain weight for sure!:)
Their buffet World Cafe is filled with amazing dishes that will satisfy even the picky eaters ( yes i am guilty of this myself). They are also not stingy on the super pricy ingredients. a true 5 star experience! **The whole team here deserves recommendations and hugs but our favorite staff member award goes to Joel ( during the morning he works weekly rotations one week main buffet area and one week breakfast only for the himitzu side which is a more quiet and peaceful side in which you get the same amazing food and treats minus the waiting times and crowds. He also worked lunches on the large buffet side.)** Of course you can go to the other side at the main buffet to find more treats and enjoy them on the quieter side.(Himitzu) By day two or three even the front desk girls knew our names and exactly where we liked to sit and were funny and great as well.
You will not need reservations for their a la cartes which are unlimited on this property. You can choose from El Patio ( Mexican)- they have a very good menu comprised from tacos, burritos, meats, seafood, ceviche. Their food was absolutely amazing so we chose to eat there on 3 of 7 nights as we loved it the most out of all of them. Our favorite server there was Alfredo, such a funny and attentive guy. He made our dinner experiences fun and great.
- An Italian restaurant which we tried on one day only and we were not impressed by anything we ate( risotto that was way too salty and shocking seeing how great all the other dishes everywhere on the resort were and ossobuco that was more of a different cut of beef) my advice would be go to the buffet instead of this restaurant the food will be absolutely delicious.
- The french restaurant was also delicious. The plating was cute and the food was delicious. Everything I tried was very very tasty- fillet Mignon, oyster soup, onion soup...
- By the pool there's also another a la carte restaurant opened during lunch time where they have a pretty good menu with super delicious nachos, tacos, quesadillas with shrimp, burritos. everything i ordered there turned out fabulous and the service was always amazing there as well. but then again I must wish you good luck finding a rude staff member on this resort!!!! it will be close to impossible.

Lobby bar and Privileged Club Bar:
Cecilia of the lobby bar was super nice, warm and friendly throughout the entire week. What a great staff member you have there. and when she told me she was a new addition to your resort I was in shock. We were highly impressed by her great service and please tell her Emilia from Toronto says hi!!! I miss her already!! Mayra in the privileged bar was also doing a really great job.

Thank you Dreams for an amazing place that made my vacation unforgettable. Thank you once more to the outstanding staff members that deserve all the applause and recommendations ever: Jose ( pool area server) Joel ( Himitzu side World Cafe breakfast and World Cafe main buffet area for lunch, Cecilia ( lobby bar), Mayra( Club Privilege) and Alfredo ( El Patio restaurant). The other staff members were great as well but these mentioned went above and beyond.
Can't wait to return to this beautiful resort. you will not regret vacationing here and I highly recommend this resort, dear readers.

Room Tip: Ask for building 2 if possible that way you will be close to the beach and pool but the noise from t...
8 Thank crazybabe22
GerenciaDRERC, Assistant to the General Manager at Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Dear crazybabe22,

Greetings from Riviera Maya!!

On behalf of all of us at Dreams Riviera we would like to thank you for sharing with us your detailed impressions of your stay at our Resort and for your honest opinion regarding those areas that did not fully met your expectations.

We really appreciate all the time invested on writing this review and for such kind words regarding some elements of our staff. Natividad, Jose, Joel, Alfredo, Cecilia and Mayra would be overjoyed to know that they had accomplished their goal of offering you all a unique and memorable stay.

Please remain certain that your comments linked to our opportunity service areas have been shared with the involved department heads who will take the pertinent measures to prevent from keep affecting the experiences of our guests.

Your kind words encourage all of us at Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa to strive even harder to make all your stays at our Resort as enjoyable as possible.

We hope to have the fortune to keep adding recollections to your love and family story with future stays.

The Assistant to the General Manager at Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,616)
  • Polish first
Houston
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Great place for families! Kids Explorers Club and its fun schedule was a hit with my 9 and 3 yr.olds; they staff was fun and attentive. Great selection of restaurants (gourmet menus) and service. Not typical resort food. Good kid menus, too. Drinks and bar service was great.
Room with plunge pool was worth it. House keeping twice a day was a plus! Mini bar was always stocked. Staff was so friendly and happy! We did tip a few bucks here and there for housekeeping and service. But not expected. Do watch out for the VIP Services preferred membership pitch at check- in unless you have 90 minutes to spare. Would return with my family!

Room Tip: Plunge pool room on first floor but not too close to public walkways.
1 Thank Susie1107Houston
GerenciaDRERC, Assistant to the General Manager at Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Dear Susie1107Houston,

Greetings from Dreams Riviera Cancun!

It is always a delight to receive reviews as positive and kind as yours.

Knowing that our guests make such great memories at our resort and that the hard work of our staff is being appreciated by our valuable guests, are the reason why we keep on looking for better ways to please our guests.

We look forward to keep indulging you and your family at Dreams Riviera.

London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Ok so i don't no where to start, This place is just Fantastic and seriously a dream!

We came here for our wedding and it was paradise. we had 21 friends and family with us also.

When we arrived we were greeted with some fizz and a cold towel. The lobby is just beautiful.Me and my husband were greeted in the que at check in and taken to a private check in with more fizz. When we were checking in they advised us we had been upgraded to a master suit which was just a perfect start to our perfect wedding.

Rooms: Our room was absolutely huge with the most beautiful view of the ocean. It was the master suit we were so lucky. It was cleaned twice a day fresh towels twice a day and turn down service in the evening. Mini bar restocked twice daily also. Our room was immaculate. Just stunning.
Most of our guests had standard rooms and some were lucky to get a seaview. All rooms are beautiful

Now one other thing i must mention is room service! Wow every morning we ordered breakfast and had it on our balcony which was so lovely and so glad we took advantage of this.

The hotel: The hotel is just stunning. Very pretty grounds. Beach is lovely and yes some seaweed but clear and turquoise and warmer than the pools just like a bath. The pools were lovely very clean and great swim up bar.

Service: service was second to none we felt like royalty. The staff cannot do enough for you and always smiling. beach and pool waiters were fab we always had a drink in our hand. I cannot mention any in particular as every member of staff were just lovely.

Entertainment: We didnt see much of the entertainment but they had good shows on and the pool entertainment was fun always stuff going on.

Food: food was great most of the time there was only one night where they had a buffet around the pool which was not great but the restaurants were all fab and we had no trouble sitting us all together.
A few of us had funny stomachs but think its your body getting used to there food nothing serious and didn't stop anything we did.

Now Our Wedding!
We had the ultimate package.

All i can say is Claudia solis our wedding planner was just perfect everything was in hand and on the day it was even better than we could ever imagine. The set up was mind blowing from the ceremony to the dinner and party and it ran so smoothly. We had everything on the beach and wow it was out of this world memories we will have for ever.
George looked after my husband and he was brilliant! Both so calming and professional.
Flowers were incredible and my bouquet was superb!!
All i can say is if you are getting married here sit back relax because there is nothing to worry about like i said it took my breath away when i saw how beautiful it was.
They have a facebook page for dreams riviera cancun brides and you can ask any bride questions its really helpful.
Overall we are so glad we found this hotel for our dream wedding! They spoil you. We went to secrets silversands for our honeymoon and were disappointed as we were like king and queen here. Just loved every minute and i recommend dreams for a holiday and 100% destination wedding.

Room Tip: ignore any bad reviews this is one of the best all inclusive we have been too. The standard of food...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
11 Thank Gemma-marie A
GerenciaDRERC, Assistant to the General Manager at Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Dear Gemma-marie A,

Greetings from Dreams Riviera Cancun!

There are no words to describe how glad and grateful we are for your detailed and attentive review. It has been an honor to have been chosen as your destination wedding and being part of your love story.

We could not be gladder to read that you have enjoyed your wedding overall and that you had the opportunity of recollecting lifetime memories. Remain sure that we will share your nice remarks regarding the hard work of Claudia Solis and the entire wedding staff with them and that your acknowledging words will motivate them to keep on making dreams come true.

We definitely thank you for each of your positive notes regarding your room, housekeeping and food and beverages offer and amenities overall. We also have taken into account your observations regarding our themed nights and would definitely keep improving these events to ensure a higher satisfaction level among our guests.

Once again, and on behalf of every one of us at Dreams Riviera, thank you for you for sharing with us and the Trip Advisor community your kind notes regarding our resort and your wedding experience.

We hope to have the fortune to keep adding recollections to your love story with future stays, and keep indulging you in the service standards that have given our resorts their international reputation

Assistant to the General Manager at Dreams Riviera
Holland
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Grounds: beautifully kept. clean.
Pools: clean. there is a good variety with a kiddie pool and adults pool, infinity pool overlooking the ocean. Pool service is excellent. There were two "accidents" involving baby fecal matter in the kiddie pools and the staff evacuated the pools immediately and made sure they were cleaned and sanitized.
Food: the food is not gourmet, but there is a lot of variety. The flavor is excellent. Probably the best tasting food we've experienced at an all-inclusive. The restaurants are excellent. The buffet (World Cafe) has everything you could want from crepes at breakfast to smoked fish to chillaquilles and pastries. At lunch, the staff comes out to the pool with sushi ..sushi service IN the pool. Some days there are fresh coconuts, ceviche, veggies with lime and spicy salt, and a variety of hors d'oeuvres being passed around. Be open to gaining 10lbs on this trip :)
Oceana: fresh seafood. Ceviche, fried red snapper, grilled shrimp, nachos.
The best dinner restaurant is
Bordeaux: the French. hands down. We tried all the appetizers and really liked the escargots. The foie gras is good, but not the best…but still good. For entrees I highly recommend the pork loin and the salmon. The desserts…the top two are apple tart with cinnamon ice cream and pear crepes with caramel ice cream.
Himitsu: ok. I did not eat here, but the same dishes are served at the buffet. hibachi style.
Portofino: ok. atmosphere is beautiful
El Patio: the Mexican. Excellent if you like fried foods and lots of bready dishes. don't' forget to order the Spanish coffee. It is a good show.
Now, here is the not so "unlimited luxury" part:
SERVICE: I admit that we have experienced many luxurious resorts and have high expectations when I see "unlimited luxury."
Let me start with the good:
On two occasions, I was running about looking for towels either before the pool towel service opened or after it closed. I was told that yes, the towel service was closed, but Jose offered to get me three warm towels as we came out of the pool very late. On another occasion, Santos did the same thing. He went out of his way, stopped what he was doing and went to get me two warm towels to take on my jungle tour. This is the service that I was expecting. Renan, their manager obviously is doing an excellent job with his team. Edgar in the buffet was very funny and personable, carrying my plate, making me laugh, taking my arm etc….very friendly. We also really appreciated Angel at the World Cafe. One evening, I was going to dinner and had to carry around some sandals that my aunt left at the beach…Angel searched the kitchen for a bag for me to carry it and brought it to our table. Very thoughtful and helpful. He didn't have to do that. It was greatly appreciated.

The bad:
The room: service for cleaning the room is hit or miss. We went three days without wash cloths or body wash. I called for body wash and they brought me shampoo. Within the same hour, two other people dropped off body wash. Clearly, a miscommunication. They are also very conservative with giving you water. I drink a gallon of water per day. When you asked for water, they ask you how many people are in the room. It seems that there is a limit on how many bottles you can get…depending on who you speak to….some days I could get 8 bottles, some days only 4.
Room service: I called room service to get a bottle of champagne delivered to the spa for my sister's pre wedding preparations..i.e. hair and make up. Jorge (who works at midnight), told me that this was not possible and that I should go to the buffet and get it myself. I found this very poorly handled. If there is a wedding, there is a lot of nickel and dining going on …things that would normally be "included" are not and they want to charge an outrageous price….just don't say "wedding" and you will get what you want.

I felt that I had to do a lot of pulling teeth to get what I wanted. It was definitely not unlimited luxury. I've stayed at lower star hotels such as Riu Palace and have had phenomenal service where the staff goes out of their way to help you get what you want. e.g. at the Bordeaux restaurant, they service cinnamon ice cream with the apple tart, but their listed ice creams are vanilla, strawberry, chocolate and coconut. I asked Eyder for Cinnamon ice cream and he flat out told me that they didn't have any and brought me vanilla. I kept asking how he could put cinnamon ice cream on the dessert but not have cinnamon ice cream in a dish….it was a lost cause..he kept saying no we don't have any. Frustrating. At the Riu Palace, they would just go into the kitchen and even get me a dessert that was served at a different restaurant.

Our second time at Bordeaux, William was our server. He was very, very impatient and short tempered. I was shocked by his attitude..shocked! My jaw dropped. I think it was because they closed at 11pm and he went with a group of 6 at 10:15pm. That kind of attitude is still unacceptable. He approached our table and asked us for our drink order. I asked for the wine list, he told me I had to pay for wine. but, I knew from our previous visit, that they hand you an iPad that has an "included" wine list. He was just too lazy to bring it out until I asked him for it specifically. After, he took my order, I was in the middle of asking him to bring out some more onion bread (onion bread is to die for..you must get it) and he cut me off mid sentence saying that he had to get the orders first before he could accommodate me….towards the end of the evening, his mood lightened and he was much better after I asked him if he was having a good day.

Spa: beautiful, but not luxurious. We have been to a "Pevonia" spa before in Bora Bora which was out of this world. So, I was expecting a similar experience. It is not worth the 179.00 for a 90 minute massage. the atmosphere and amenities are nothing to rave about. My massage therapist even forgot to work on my piriformis and feet although I had said something to her about it several times before and during my massage. I highly recommend the vendor outside the resort on the beach between Dreams and Excellence…the sign says "Acamaya" and "Massages"….only 50 dollars for 60 minutes and this is negotiable. The technique is excellent and the sound of the waves and the breeze make the atmosphere perfect. Make sure you ask for a male therapist if you like deep tissue.

The gym is small, but has everything you need. Make sure you get some Chlorophyll. It works wonders for cleansing on a daily basis especially since you'll be eating a lot of not so healthy options. (it's vacation after all).

Overall, my sister's wedding turned out beautifully, but there were two weddings per day. So, it really is a wedding factory. The wedding planner does not get back to your emails in a reasonable time. This is frustrating when it is a wedding as so many aspects are involved.
There were several minor bumps that were not noticed by the crowd. You can message me and I will tell you about these.

Overall, I would rate this hotel a 3.5 to 4 star. Great food. but not so good service. definitely not unlimited luxury.

3 Thank Patrice L
Dear LotusLee2002,

Greetings from Dreams Riviera Cancun!!

Let me start by thanking you, for the time invested in your detailed review and mostly for sharing it with our concierge team before posting it on Trip Advisor.

Here at Dreams Riviera we are totally aware of the value of the feedback from our precious guests and cherish each observation as the source of our continual improvement programs.

Be certain that Jose, Santos, Edgar, Angel and Renan would be overjoyed to know that their hard work is now part of your holiday memories.

As per the mentioned incidents and lack of attention from other elements of our staff, please accept our sincere apologies; rest assured they certainly are not representative of the high standards we strive to achieve and that we will continuo to reinforce the customer service and communication skills of our staff.

On the other hand, your kind words regarding our food and beverages offer and you’re the experience of your sister wedding encourage all of us at Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa to strive even harder to make all your stays at our Resort as enjoyable as possible.

Should you decide to come back to Dreams Riviera in the near future, please do not hesitate on contacting us at info.drerc@dreamsresorts.com. It will be our pleasure to indulge you in the service standards that has given our resorts its international reputation

The Assistant to the General Manager
Rancho Santa Margarita, California
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Dreams Riviera far exceeded my expectations. I attended a family wedding and was expecting a nice hotel with a pool, I was overwhelmed by not only the property, but the graciousness and hospitality of the staff. From the champagne while checking in, to drinks while waiting for the van to depart, the entire experience was one of pampering and attention.

My mother has mobility issues and when a cocktail party was moved to a patio that required navigating a lot of stairs in the rain, the banquet captain Jorge told me not to worry, met my mom with a wheelchair, delivered her safely and with kindness. This type of experience occurred all 4 days we were there. I can't say enough how enjoyable this was.

5 Thank KPTravelslots
Dear KPTravelslots,

Greetings from Dreams Riviera Cancun!

Thank you very much for your kind and positive review. We really value your nice remarks regarding Jorge and your overall stay.

We cannot wait to host you back and keep pampering you and your family.

The Assistant to the General Manager
Donegal
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Just back from 10 Day Honeymoon at Dreams (where we had landed after 4 crazy nights in Vegas). What we had planned was to go crazy with the noise and the lights of Vegas and have the relaxation in Dreams. What I didn't expect was the opposite to happen.

Now don't get me wrong, we did love this place. It is absolutely stunning. We lay on the beach everyday and listened to the ocean, we swam in the ocean and just basically chilled out, it was amazing.

The drinks were amazing, the sheer range of cocktails and the bar staffs ability to make them up in under 30 seconds was incredible. Extra large measures of alcohol seemed to be the order of the day. Ask for anything, they can make it. We mostly loved on Mojito, Pina Colada and Riveria Maya, so good. If you want top brands, just ask. Grey Goose, Bacardi, Smirnoff, Baileys its all there. Special mention to Faustino at the lobby bar, he kinda scared me at first, he seemed cranky, but he's a cool guy and an amazing bar man. He seems to be the manager in the lobby bar and really doesn’t hold back with his measures and isn't afraid to suggest alternatives (Passion Fruit Mojito, Ginger Mojito, Coconut mojito etc)

The Food in the resort was OK. Only Portofino the Itialian restaurant had that extra something special for us. Many of the menu's were a little "samey" i thought, BUT still loads to keep you going for 10 days. For anyone looking for HUGE portions and to have some meat sweats try the Steak kebab at the Steakhouse night down at the seaside grill. 3 HUGE fillet steaks (plus sides). We stopped going to breakfast buffet after day 4 or 5. It was very Americanized, burned streaky bacon, LOADS of varieties of eggs and lots of sweet breads etc. But if that's your thing, you'll love it. Have to give a special mention to Juan in the Italian restaurant, this guy was an absolute pleasure to deal with, the HUGE smile of his face was really warming.

As I said, we spent every day aside from 1 on the beach. We're not really Pool people. It was too crowded; they had crazy music pumping at an extortionate volume. It was LOADED with kids and gangs, I mean GANGS of loud drunken Americans usually there for a few nights for a wedding to go wild then leave again. The beach was beautiful though, it was quiet and relaxed. The ocean was gorgeous, so refreshing for a swim, yes it had seaweed but it’s the ocean, seaweed will not hurt you. For beds, it was the same old story there was seats being reserved with towels in the mornings by people who didn’t turn up until after lunch, this rule is mentioned a few times in some publications but it’s just not enforced by the resort but it was still OK, I think we still got a seat (or a hammock-amazing) on the beach everyday
The swing bar was really cool also, but again pretty crowded. I didn’t find the bar staff in the swing bar very approachable. It felt like you were annoying them by asking them for a drink.
Tip: Go to the left side of the beach, just behind the preferred seats there is another small bar, it was never crowded and you could get a drink in seconds.
The hotel provided us with a Honeymoon banner and a bottle champagne which was such a nice touch and very much appreciated. Most of the people in this place really cannot do enough for you.
As I mentioned we had no problems with anything really in the resort, everything was perfect we had a relaxed 10 nights there and it was an amazing honeymoon. But I do have some points that I’d like to make people aware of:
1. The noise of walkey talkies/radio’s from the staff in the mornings. Most people go on Holidays to relax and to sleep in, but it’s really impossible with the noise of the cleaning staff in the mornings shouting down the halls to each other and their radios going off from 7am most mornings.
2. Also the noise of the Disco music from 10am at the pool became annoying after a little while.
3. As I said, the resort is VERY Americanized. They have the rule of the resort. There is no such thing as politely queuing for the bar, they will come up from behind and SHOUT their orders at the bar staff who will respond, this became VERY irritating.
4. Tipping – In my view, tips should be given for a job well done, not for doing your job as the Americans seemed to do. I did tip when I was happy with the service but not everytime. It seemed that those who tipped were brought drinks freely and quickly those who didn’t weren’t. To the point that the waiting staff blatantly walked past people looking for drinks to get to those who were tipping first.

I mentioned Vegas at the start of this, the rooms there were completely sound proofed so we actually ended up getting better sleep and being more relaxed there than in Mexico. BUT I suppose there was lots of time to sleep and relax on the beach during the day.

Overall, we really enjoyed our stay in Dreams, it is a beautiful resort with beautiful friendly people, great location and great drinks. We would return to Riveria Maya again but maybe not this hotel, I think we will try another resort if we were to return in the future.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank herbie_gump84
GerenciaDRERC, Assistant to the General Manager at Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 31 May 2014
Dear herbie_gump84,

Greetings from Dreams Riviera Cancun!

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing our resort to celebrate your love and enjoy your first days as a married couple and even more for sharing with us your impressions, satisfactions and advises.

As per the inconveniences mentioned along your detailed review, I would like to offer you, on behalf of our management, our sincerest apologies since we strive to offer impeccable quality services and they certainly are not representative of the high standards that we strive to achieve.

Should you decide to visit us again, please do not hesitate on contacting us at info.drerc@dreamsresorts.com to keep indulging you in the service standards that has given Dreams Riviera its international reputation.

Assistant to the General Manager
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The Dreams wedding team is very well coordinated and extremely good at what they do. They set up, pick up, serve, and carry everything in minutes. Claudia Solis and her team made our dream wedding come true in so many ways. I definitely recommend this resort to have your wedding at. The event staff was very professional, courteous, and polite. The food and drinks were delicious. I will point out; this resort was perfect to hold our wedding. The service outside of the event, didn't meet our expectations. The resort landscape is beautiful and everywhere you look is clean.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank PrisPod14
GerenciaDRERC, Assistant to the General Manager at Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Dear PrisPod14,

Greetings from Dreams Riviera Cancun!

Please receive on behalf of our management and wedding department our gratitude for choosing Dreams Riviera to be the scenario of this chapter in your love story.

It has been a pleasure to learn that Claudia and her team accomplish their goal of assisting you to made your dream wedding come true and create memorable happenings on that special day.

We hope to have the fortune to keep adding recollections to your love with future stays.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Puerto Morelos
#5 of 11 in Playa Paraiso
Grand Velas Riviera Maya
Grand Velas Riviera Maya
#2 of 213 in Playa del Carmen

Been to Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!