Ladies, let me start by saying what an amazing time I had over the 5 days that we spent at Dreams Rivera Cancun. My husband and I started out search last year and had just a short list of criteria for our perfect wedding location. We wanted a smaller resort that had really good food. That was it! Boy did this resort pay off. The entire resort is is just 2 or 3 long buildings with the main entrance housing all of the entertainment and restaurants (for the most part) There is just one central pool area so you can easily scan to see where your family and friends are. The food was also amazing.
Every detail of our actual wedding ceremony was perfect! I could not have planned it better myself. All details are worked out with your wedding coordinator prior to your arrival. You are assigned a wedding coordinator as soon as your put down your deposit and sign the contracts. Something to be mindful of though is that your coordinator is working on several weddings every day of every week. So they most likely will not be very responsive until about 3 months before your actual wedding date. Don't stress about that though. You can gather as much info as you'd like up until those 3 months and then really start working with her to make sure they have all the details. And let me tell you ladies, MY DAY was PERFECT. Every detail, color, flower, and music that I dreamed of was taken care of. Even small details that I would have never thought of. It was great!
We went back and forth on the music that we went with, but ended up with the DJ choice. The music was great throughout the night and our guests even commented on how great the music selection was. It was a great party. They even busted out balloons that we did a limbo dance to. They also played some tequila song that they brought out a bottle of tequila and poured down everyone's mouths. It was great.
Our wedding was on April 12, 2014. Elisa was my wedding coordinator and she was just fabulous. She thought of details that I would never have thought of. If you are looking to get married, put this place on your list to consider.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Dreams Riviera Cancun takes its personality from its incredible location — just 30 minutes from the "hot" excitement of Cancun yet right on the "cool" Caribbean close to Playa del Carmen and many other of the Mayan Riviera’s most sought after sights. Most importantly, it is an enchanting wonderland where families, couples, singles and friends enjoy all the pleasures and privileges of Unlimited-Luxury® where everything is included. Your whole being will relax immediately, surrounded by our large sun-dappled swimming pools and a sugar white sand beach. To this, add lush tropical gardens and of course, our fabulous palm-filled beach. Your day and evening activities range from exciting to purely relaxing — with plenty to do for everyone including endless land and water activities, a world-class Dreams Spa by Pevonia and fitness center, nearby golf and much more. "Home" features the uniquely shaped octagonal room or suite, beautifully appointed with a private balcony, marble floors and full marble bath area with Jacuzzi tub and dozens of other luxury amenities and conveniences that anticipate your desires and fulfill them instantly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort And Spa
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa Riviera Maya, Mexico