We had a large group traveling for a wedding. There was a big range of ages (10-78) and literally, there was something for everyone. My daughter and I loved the guacamole class taught by Rosie with the help of Jaime. A bunch of us really enjoyed the bike ride to Puerto Morelos with Manny, our guide from the entertainment staff. Manny became a fan favorite with our family. The food and service was great at all of the restaurants but I would like to especially recognize a few people in particular: Andres, Luis and Joel at the World Cafe, Alejandro at Himitsu, Julio at Oceana, as well as Carlos at the pool bar. Every single person was super nice. I had a little accident at the pool and needed a little first aid. Octavio assisted me and checked up on me by the pool later in the day and even the next day. My only concern is very minor. Internet service was a little challenging...but really if you are on vacation, maybe you should "unplug" and enjoy what is around you! We all enjoyed the catamarans and some of us tried out the kayaks and had fun with that. The paella class was very entertaining and once again, Manny had our family in stitches! Do bring some bug spray for the evening shows and plenty of cash! Credit card use will involve up-charges that vary from 16-22% and as first time travelers outside the US, we didn't know this. If we had, we would have brought more cash! They say that tipping isn't required, but this service deserves to be rewarded and recognized!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Dreams Riviera Cancun takes its personality from its incredible location — just 30 minutes from the "hot" excitement of Cancun yet right on the "cool" Caribbean close to Playa del Carmen and many other of the Mayan Riviera’s most sought after sights. Most importantly, it is an enchanting wonderland where families, couples, singles and friends enjoy all the pleasures and privileges of Unlimited-Luxury® where everything is included. Your whole being will relax immediately, surrounded by our large sun-dappled swimming pools and a sugar white sand beach. To this, add lush tropical gardens and of course, our fabulous palm-filled beach. Your day and evening activities range from exciting to purely relaxing — with plenty to do for everyone including endless land and water activities, a world-class Dreams Spa by Pevonia and fitness center, nearby golf and much more. "Home" features the uniquely shaped octagonal room or suite, beautifully appointed with a private balcony, marble floors and full marble bath area with Jacuzzi tub and dozens of other luxury amenities and conveniences that anticipate your desires and fulfill them instantly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelbag, Priceline, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort And Spa
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa Riviera Maya, Mexico