This is not for someone who cares about luxury. The bungalows are nice and clean as are the bathrooms. The beach area is lovely and gives you the feeling that you are alone on the beach. Little can you tell that when you step out and walk left or right you are right next to very large resorts. We stayed for a couple of days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Description: Welcome to “Acamaya Reef Cabañas & Beach Club” in Puerto Morelos, a unique Hotel on the beach with cabanas in the Caribbean Sea with its own style, simple, charming and comfortable and above all let’s not forget that we are an Eco-hotel, trying to improve in recycling and other activities to help the world to be a better place.We are located in the middle of the Puerto Morelos National Marine Park with the Second Largest Reef in the World right in front of our little cabanas, making it an even more special place to stay. You can go on a Snorkeling Tour right from the hotel and enjoy the fantastic coral formations where you will see hundreds of multi-colored fishes.We are not a five star resort; we are only a Puerto Morelos Eco-hotel on the Beach! with cabanas But we have all of the needed services like Massages right on the beach, Restaurant and Bar Service, Kayaks and Bike rentals, free parking lot, free wireless Internet and we also have the Concierge service for anything else you may need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Acamaya Reef reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acamaya Reef Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Acamaya Reef Puerto Morelos
- Acamaya Reef Riviera Maya, Mexico