I can't say enough about the resort... My girlfriend and I visited it twice in 4 months! The staff are extremely friendly, helpful and courteous. The food is great, and the grounds are beautiful. We did the " preferred " club, which we found at a deal both times we went. It's well worth the, in our case $24.00 for the week... Yes $24.00 lol. 24/7 room service, reserved areas of the beach, it's own pool and bar if that's to your liking... It was a great deal.
The Sand Bar was the highlight of the trip for us... It's a quaint bar, on the beach.. The main bartender Cesar, was incredible, along with his staff. We spent many hours enjoying the conversations with the staff as well as the guests. This place is a must!
The only thing I need to warn about is the " club " that the resort is going to try and get you to join.
Unlimited Vacation Club... Aka. UVC. We did some research on this club, and found it to be nothing but a scam... It actually has an F rating with the BBB, tons of disgruntled members with issues beyond belief... Avoid them at all costs! They will try and pressure you to take their tour, etc.. I would encourage anyone to do research on them before attending their sermon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Sapphire Riviera cancun Set in a tropical landscape of palm trees, soft sand and sparkling azure sea, combining a AAA Four Diamond award designation with Unlimited-Luxury(R) amenities, Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun redefines all-inclusive and offers the perfect escape for families with teens and tweens, couples and friends. Our Unlimited-Luxury(R) experience at Now Sapphire, where everything is included, is redefining all-inclusive. Spacious rooms and suites are graciously appointed and luxuriously equipped with amenities. Active and lively settings provide entertainment for guests of all ages, including kids, teens and tweens with the supervised Explorer's Club for Kids with Red Cross certified staff and Core Zone Teens Club. It's all wristband-free! At Now Sapphire, these amenities include: Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required Unlimited international & domestic top-shelf spirits Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks 24-hour room, 24-hour Coco Cafe & concierge services Pool and beach wait service Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water & beer Daily maid service Endless daytime activities and nightly entertainment Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues No wristbands required All taxes and gratuities Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and Mexico with Unlimited Connectivity. The mobile app also allows guests to view the schedules of all events, activities and restaurants at the resort, plus to learn about local destinations, excursions, and much more Unlimited-Luxury(R) for reconnecting every generation ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travelbag, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Riviera Maya
- Paradisus Riviera Cancun Hotel
- Paradisus Riviera Cancun Resort
- Paradisus Cancun
- Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico