US$420
US$271
US$369
US$238
Now Jade Riviera Cancun(Puerto Morelos)
US$263
US$678
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
8,284 results
All reviewsbluewater grillthe blue water grillmarket cafepreferred clubpreferred poollemongrass restaurantentertainment teamlobby barmain pooltropical viewfrench restaurantbali bedspreferred statuspreferred guestocean frontjuan carlosother resorts
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We went under the guise that this would be a wonderful long weekend adventure, only to get suckered into the Preferred Club, and be told that they had no available units with ocean view, nor hot tubs, nor swim up access...thus meaning we paid extra for nothing. Also, we were told our mini bar would be stocked with water, beer and liquor and then later told that was only for the first day. We were given a spa credit for $200, which would have afforded us an hour long couples' massage...made the appointment for "between 3:30 and 4" and showed up at 3:45 to be told that we could not receive the massage although there were no other clients. An hour long massage takes more than 30 minutes, so the time frame we were given was obviously NOT for the entire appointment, but a suggested time frame in which to arrive. We also felt forced into a time share workshop, that once we realized what we had agreed to we politely asked to be freed of, only to be told it would take five more minutes so that the "greeter" could receive their commission. That 5 minutes of my life turned in to 45 minutes that I could have happily been at the beach, so instead I just drank too much HAHA It was the worst all-inclusive vacation I have ever taken, and I will not return.

Room Tip: Ground floor room was quiet, but faced NOTHING...We had an excellent view of our neighbors patios and palm trees, although we paid for Preferred Club, which should have upgraded us to ocean view, hot tub and/or swim up access.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
NowSapphireRC, Social Media Coordinator at Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Madam,

Thanks for letting us know about your experience. Please allow us to apologize for an experience, which left you dissatisfied.

Sorry to hear you did not have a pleasant experience while staying with us. All of the comments are shared with the operations staff to improve our service in all possible ways.

We very much appreciate your comments that help us to continue improving our facilities and services. We wish to have the privilege to welcome you and restore your confidence in our service.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 26 July 2014

I have to say I'm sad that I had to leave today I. Was so glad that I booked this vacation for my 28 th birthday. Have to say the entertainment team is excellent couldn't have been better Regina, Omar , Marco , geovanni and mike make you feel at home. They make you feel comfortable even if you are shy. They get you involved in games and activities. I went by myself and the everyone is super friendly. Staff is great. I am going back next year

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Ibspdan
NowSapphireRC, Social Media Coordinator at Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Sir / Madam,

On behalf of myself and the entire staff at the Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our Resort over numerous others in the area, to enjoy your holidays in Cancun.

Thank you very much for taking your time to write a review about your birthday vacation. We will share your gracious comments with the entire staff, especially with Regina, Omar, Marco, Geovanni and Mike. They will love reading your review and knowing their hard work is appreciated!

We very much appreciate your comments that help us to continue improving our facilities and services. We really hope to welcome you back next year.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

The resort was nice, the staff was very attentive. The entertainment staff was amazing especially Miguel. He always got me up from my chair and had me join in the fun. My time there was very special. I feel in love with MEXICO.

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for posting your comments on TripAdvisor. It’s a pleasure to read that you have had such a satisfying stay with us. We will share you feedback with entire staff, especially with Miguel. Thank you for sharing your beautiful photo.

This is much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun.

Best regards,

Reviewed 25 July 2014

We had a great experience at the resort.. everything was perfect from the rooms to the pools and the service.. I will stay there again and would recomment it to anyone..perfect location, beach front just perfect

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank jcjr73
NowSapphireRC, Social Media Coordinator at Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun. It is a real pleasure to read you had a great vacation. We will share your feedaback with the entire staff.

We are glad you enjoyed every minute of your stay and you had found in Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun a perfect getaway place to return soon.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to our little paradise in the near future.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

This is my second experience at an all inclusive in Mexico. It was a wonderful experience, and I'll be sad to leave! The beach was beautiful, although there is a ton of seaweed, so not good if you're an ocean swimmer...which I am not.

This was smaller, but more intimate as you could get to know other guests and staff more easily. It's easy to walk everywhere.

The entertainment staff is top notch! Always willing to help and chat with every guest. The games were a fun way to pass the time at the pool. We took two bike tours to the small town called Porta Morelos! Wonderful, that's why we did it twice. Zumba, fun fun! Beach and pool volleyball!

The pool bar is wonderful, with so many fruity drinks! The pool chairs get filled up quickly, so get a seat by 8am! Music is loud, so be ready to dance!

The food was better here than at the other all inclusive i went to last year. Smaller buffet, but tastier! Less to choose from for breakfast. The made to order omelets were great! The sit down a la cart restaurants don't require a reservation... but you may have to wait an hour. The rock and roll circus show was great! The others weren't bad.
Overall a great time! Thanks Now Sapphire!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Kpod18

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your recent review and positive remarks in regards to your stay at Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the service provided by the staff.

We are pleased you had such a wonderful stay. It is our responsibility to ensure we exceed your expectations and this is an example of our commitment to customer service. We will share your feedback with the entire staff.

It is nice to read you enjoyed the activities and the bike tour to Puerto Morelos

We very much appreciate your comments that help us to continue improving our facilities and services. We wish to have the privilege to welcome you again in the near future.

Cordially yours