Just came back from a fabulous trip to Puerto Morelos. We stayed at the cabanas (in the honeymoon suite) and found the place to be charming, well-run, clean with a delightful Mexican flair. The one bedroom suite was airy, bright, and came with full facilities as represented on their website. Furthermore the owners provided us with coffee, cookies, cereal, sugar, salt and pepper, all the little things that can be nuisance to buy when you're only there for 1-2 weeks. The unit also had a CD player (bring your own CD's) but no TV (but who needs that) with lots of books to choose from. The private courtyard was perfect for lunch and a dip in the tidy pool. Very private even if your neighbours are at home. There are only three units which makes the place feel very homey. The owners live upstairs and are quiet and discreet. Typically of the Yucatan, comfortable seating can be a problem as our unit had wicker furniture and the corner could have used a really good reading lamp. However, we entertained and everyone remarked on roomy, pleasant, comfortable features of our unit. The beach is just across the street and the quiet garden makes it worth the little walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Temporarily closed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Atrapalo so you can book your Cabanas Puerto Morelos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabanas Puerto Morelos Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Cabanas Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Cabanas Puerto Morelos Riviera Maya, Mexico