“great stay again”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Brett1953
Silver City, Iowa
“great stay again”
Reviewed 25 March 2018 for a stay in February 2017

once again we had a great stay at casa toucan love the feel of the place everything top notch wonderful beach front location we will be back next year

Brett & Lisa -

Greetings! It was a pleasure having you again as our guest here at Casa Toucan. We are happy that you enjoyed yourselves and that you will be back to see us again in 2019. Take care, and hasta pronto!

Nancy K
“Great place to stay in Puerto Morelos”
Reviewed 26 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

My husband and I have been coming to Puerto Morelos for years and love the town. This year we spent our first night (only one) at Casa Toucan. One night is not enough!

Casa Toucan is a lovely small property. The four apartment units are right on the beautiful Puerto Morelos beach and essentially right in town (1/2 block to town square.) Proximity: A++.

Our unit, Casa Toucan 3, was small but beautifully and recently redecorated. The most amazing thing about this apartment is the view of the ocean. You can see the ocean from bed. You can watch the sunrise in the morning and the tourist boats at night from the privacy of your terrace. The view is breath taking. Amenities A++.

All units have air conditioning on demand. Everything was clean and tidy. The owner, Jon, is very attentive to detail. He is personable and wants to promote a feeling of well-being among his guests. This is a great place to stay. Management A++.

Nancy & Wally -

Hola! It was a pleasure having you here for your brief stay in February and again for your return visit in May. We enjoyed having you here and we hope to see you again in the future. Take care, and hasta luego!

Tammy R
“Amazing location, perfect view with everything you need for fabulous vacation!”
Reviewed 26 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Condo is cozy but has everything you need for a fabulous vacation with a very comfy bed and hot shower. Beautiful beach, with stunning views, close to town square and many fabulous restaurants. Lovely pool with a hot tub to enjoy on a cooler day or when the sun goes down. Very knowledgeable and gracious hosts provide you with all the information you need up front to make your stay stress free and awesome. Will definitely go back!

Tammy & Scott -

Greetings! Thank you for your kind review of your stay with us here at Casa Toucan. We enjoyed having you, and we look forward to seeing you again in 2019. Hasta pronto!

Gaila B
South Shore, Kentucky, United States
“location, location, location, cleanliness, excellent hosts.”
Reviewed 12 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

The location is the best in Puerto Morelos. I would like to keep Casa Toucan my own little secret, but you know how it is. When you find something so special you just have to share your experience with someone. This is the very first review that I've ever written. I love reading reviews, but I just never would take the time to write one myself. Casa Toucan is so special that i had to tell readers about it. When you stay at Casa Toucan you are litterally staying at the finest section of beach in Puerto Morelos. It feels like you are able to move your wonderful balcony out on to the sand, you are litterally just feet from the water. Its the best. You are Only a 2 minute walk to town square, the resturants, stores, taxis etc. My wife and I stayed the month of January in this beautiful town, and we are absolutely in love with it, and its people. I can't say enough about the great food and friendly smiles at every turn. My wife and I stayed in Casa Toucan #3 and #4. Both are small but very clean and well equipped. Excellent bed, bath and kitchen. The small size was not a problem for my wife and I because we spent our time on the balcony. One of my main requirements when I'm away from home is a comfortable bed and Casa Toucan nailed that. There are no TV channels to watch, but Jon, the owner has a very good movie library to choose from if you can find time for a movie. The owners were available at all times for answers to questions, for recommendations or a quick spanish lesson if thats what you are in need of. They are truly there to make your stay with them as good as it can possibly be. They love their town and they work hard so that you will love it too. Thank you Jon and Alicia, the memories you helped us to create will remain with us forever.

20 Feb 2018
Ronnie & Gaila -

Wow! Thank you for your flattering review of your stay with us here at Casa Toucan. It feels good to know that our guests enjoy and appreciate all of the work we have put into the property. We sincerely enjoyed having you here as our guests, and we hope to see you again in the future. Hasta luego!

Sue L
Portola Valley, California
“On the beach, 1/2 block to the Square”
Reviewed 11 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

My husband and I just returned from our fourth year of staying at Casa Toucan in Puerto Morelos. This year we stayed 3 weeks in #3, the lower casita and our grown children joined us for a week in #4, the upper casita. We have stayed in other units at Casa Toucan, as well, in previous years. There is nothing we DON't like about Casa Toucan. We like the on-site owners who are friendly, helpful and keep the place clean and worry free. We love the location on the beach (just steps to the water) and 1/2 a block to the Town Square with nightly entertainment and some great restaurants. Although my husband and I don't usually use the small pool or hot tub my children used it daily. We've already booked again for next year!

20 Feb 2018
Sue & Greg -

It was a pleasure having you as our guests for the third consecutive year. You have seen a lot of transformations in Casa Toucan since 2016, and we have more planned for this off-season! Thank you for your kind words regarding our property - we'll keep working to make it better. We look forward to seeing you guys again in 2019. Hasta luego!

2cando
Cancun, Mexico
“Better Than Ever!”
Reviewed 25 January 2018 for a stay in November 2017

7 Times a Winner!
This summer marks the 7th time my wife and I will vacation at CASA TOUCAN. This trip we're being joined by family and friends and will enjoy the entire tropical oasis for our week-long stay.

We almost hate to write such a great review in fear that our special Puerto Morelos hideaway will become too popular!

Delightful unit #3 sits directly on the beach and is always our couples choice. And now since the recent addition of the raised and covered patio, it is better than ever providing spectacular views and the right amount of privacy. And those desirable features apply to all 4 accommodations!

Prior to discovering Casa Toucan, Heather and I stayed at more than a half-dozen different condos and hotels from one end of Puerto Morelos to the other in our never-ending search for just the right place. We finally found our Shangri -La.

Easy walk to restaurants, the Pier, shops, and the Square - literally a minute or two - but uniquely tucked away and out of range from any noise. Beach strolls to Palapa bars are required rituals as is the welcome and refreshing cool, pool dip after.

Hosts Jon & Alicia are most accommodating and friendly and adept at evaluating their guests' needs and wishes. Always informative and helpful, with respect for your privacy.

The property is both attractively designed and landscaped - most inviting.
No need to wonder why beach-goers take a 2nd of 3rd look when passing by. Casa Toucan is extraordinary in vintage Puerto Morelos.

6 Feb 2018
Alan & Heather -

We always love having you here in our home at Casa Toucan. The conversation and stories are always a pleasure, and the jambalaya is out of this world! Thank you for your kind and detailed review - it is particularly flattering coming from a fellow inn-keeper. We look forward to seeing the whole gang back in July. Hasta luego!

JulesAnne
Sydney, Australia
“Fantastic condo right on the beach”
Reviewed 22 January 2018 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

We booked Casa Toucan 3 and 1 for a group of 6 friends. It worked well. Casa Toucan 3 is a very modern well designed compact studio. It located right on the beach and next to the pool, and a 2 minute walk from the main square. We loved the very laid back fishing village aspect of Puerto Morelos as opposed to the over developed concrete jungle of Cancun.
The patio at the front of the studio is a perfect place to sit and watch the world pass by - and enjoy sundowners.
The pool and hot tub are a great place to chill out. Lovely tropical gardens. Our friends were in Casa Toucan 1 - the two bedroom unit. We did all our cooking over there but if it had been just us, the studio kitchen would have met our needs.
Jon is an excellent host with lots of great advice on how best to enjoy Puerto Morelos. Looking forward the opportunity to visit again as we had a fantastic relaxing vacation.

24 Jan 2018
Julie & Tony -

Thank you for your kind and thoughtful review of your stay with us at Casa Toucan. It was a pleasure to be your host, and I particularly enjoyed chatting with you guys and hearing your stories of worldwide travel. We are particularly flattered by your comments in light of your extensive travel experiences. And of course, I LOVED sharing the amazing meals that you, Tony, and the gang prepared. Que rico! I appreciate the suggestions you made regarding improving our guests' experience, and I will have implemented those changes by the time you return. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Hasta luego!

Jon & Alicia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing