My first all inclusive! I love luxury and boutique hotels but this was my first all inclusive. The prices are very reasonable for an american tourist, but for mexico it is quite pricey. The landscape, furniture and decor is unbeatable throughout. We attended a wedding on the beach and every detail was managed well. The food was mostly fantastic! The sushi was probably the best I have ever had.
The service was definitely hit or miss. The room service and room cleaning staff were superb. The Asian restaurant was equally impressive. The service at the latin restaurant and the front desk staff overall was sub-par. The main pool bar where everyone gathered late night was also a bit off when it came to service. It was here where if you tipped excessively well, you got whatever you want when you wanted it. If you did not tip, they barely served you at all and treated those folks third class. But tips were included right? Since i worked in the service industry before of course I tip, even when not needed, but these gentleman tending bar were so blatantly rude to a lot guests that it was obvious and out of character for a high end resort.
Overall I want to stay at nice and expensive places to thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the trip. At Azul Beach, I can't help but think that I expect high end service for these prices with o worries in the world and we didn't always receive it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Azul Beach Hotel is a family-friendly, boutique-style property located on a gorgeous beach 20 minutes from Cancun International Airport. All of the newly renovated 148 rooms are just steps from the beach, pools, restaurants and bars.Featuring the Gourmet Inclusive® concept, epicurean offerings include candlelight dining on the beach, a fresh fish fry and butler service to the canopied beach beds. There’s an all-lobster menu, 24-hour room service and over 30 tequilas in the tequila lounge.Azul Beach especially caters to families with young children with loaner baby equipment, kid's club and parent support. The exclusive Family & Friends Vacation Planner coordinates family reunions. Romantic couples love Beachfront Sky Massages and Suite Scenes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Azul Beach Resort Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azul Beach Hotel, By Karisma Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Azul Resort All Inclusive Beach
- Azul Beach Resort Riviera Maya Mexico
- Azul Hotel Beach Resort