We spent my 30th birthday at Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita in March 2012. This was our second trip to Zoetry (honeymoon March 2010). Both trips left us longing for another stay at this fabulous resort! Our honeymoon suite in 2010 was picture perfect (outdoor shower, plunge pool, etc.). We had 7 days there and managed to take a shopping excursion, have a couples massage, participate in a "Mayan night", the Temazcal ritual, and of course, relax by the pool. Our most recent trip was only 4 days and we opted for a regular king room over the honeymoon suite. This room was just as nice and spacious. We took full advantage of the 24 hour room service, our patio with a hammock, spa, cigar rolling class, and catamaran cruise on our last night there. The owner of the resort was also there celebrating his birthday with family and friends. The grounds are impeccable and the service was spot-on during both of our trips. The food and drinks are amazing and the quality was well above average for an all inclusive resort. We continue to talk about what we will do the next time we vacation there. Usually we leave vacation needing a "vacation from our vacation". Not the case with Zoetry! We left relaxed and refreshed! We can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, an ultra-luxury boutique resort, offers a completely new kind of vacation experience focused on wellness, serenity and romance, as well as social and environmental responsibility. Set on 500 yards of beautiful beach, this exceptionally unique property features 90 beachfront suites; La Canoa, a AAA Four Diamond award-winning restaurant; the first certified Thalassotherapy Center in North America;in-house scuba diving center, a private 48 ft. Catamaran. Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, one of the Leading Hotels of the World, has also earned the AAA Five Diamond Award for 13 consecutive years. Each of the 90 lavish oceanfront suites is uniquely decorated with hand-picked treasures from around the world and feature private ocean front view terraces, Bvlgari® bath amenities, fine luxury linens, sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily, 24-hour private, in-room dining, maid service three times each day and a welcome bottle of Tequila. For an added measure of intimacy and romance, a selection of suites also offer access to private terrace plunge pools and outdoor honeymoon showers. Endless Privileges® provide guests limitless access to personalized, private chauffeured airport transfers; unlimited worldwide calls and concierge service; daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic, local and gluten-free food and beverage selections plus 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Restaurant Kaax or stay in and order room service. The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience provides 60 more dining and entertainment venues at nearby sister resorts; complimentary cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international top-shelf brands and top-shelf spirits; sunset catamaran sail; shopping excursions by boat; complimentary 24-hour laundry service; relaxing 20 minute Thalasso Experience per guest; as well as complimentary greens fees at nearby Grand Coral Riviera Maya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelbag, LoveHolidays, Expedia, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Zoetry Paraiso de La Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paraiso De La Bonita
- Paraiso Bonita
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Riviera Maya, Mexico