We stayed at Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita from April 27th to May 3rd. This was our 7th visit! Once again, the whole experience was just wonderful. There have been many, many reviews highlighting the awesome service, so I will not repeat. I just want to mention a few highlights. First of all, as always, the pickup from the airport and greeting at the resort was so nice. It really feels like coming home to us. The room is very well serviced - be sure to hang your moon on the door when you are in the room, because there is always someone stopping by to bring towels, or stock the coffee, or clean, or pick up laundry. We saw many friends from past years around the pool and at the restaurants: Antonio, Pepe, Federico, Francisco, Philipe, and of course, Cesar at Kaax. This year we enjoyed the attention of Victor around the pool each day. After the first day, he knew our favorite drink and was so great about arranging the umbrellas just right. We treated ourselves to spa treatments and want to recommend Francisco and Teresa for massages. I was so thrilled to see 'gluten free' notations on the menus! It is a real treat for someone with Celiac Disease to see that the restaurants really understand this issue. Food favorites this year: the lamb chops and duck at La Canoa, the goat cheese ice cream watermelon app, curried shrimp for lunch at Kaax, amazing grilled fish, chicken, and veggies at El Ch, and the sushi and ceviche at Sikil . One last comment: the resort was full when we where there (weddings, etc... ), but you would never guess! The service is that good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, an ultra-luxury boutique resort, offers a completely new kind of vacation experience focused on wellness, serenity and romance, as well as social and environmental responsibility. Set on 500 yards of beautiful beach, this exceptionally unique property features 90 beachfront suites; La Canoa, a AAA Four Diamond award-winning restaurant; the first certified Thalassotherapy Center in North America;in-house scuba diving center, a private 48 ft. Catamaran. Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, one of the Leading Hotels of the World, has also earned the AAA Five Diamond Award for 13 consecutive years. Each of the 90 lavish oceanfront suites is uniquely decorated with hand-picked treasures from around the world and feature private ocean front view terraces, Bvlgari® bath amenities, fine luxury linens, sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily, 24-hour private, in-room dining, maid service three times each day and a welcome bottle of Tequila. For an added measure of intimacy and romance, a selection of suites also offer access to private terrace plunge pools and outdoor honeymoon showers. Endless Privileges® provide guests limitless access to personalized, private chauffeured airport transfers; unlimited worldwide calls and concierge service; daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic, local and gluten-free food and beverage selections plus 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Restaurant Kaax or stay in and order room service. The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience provides 60 more dining and entertainment venues at nearby sister resorts; complimentary cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international top-shelf brands and top-shelf spirits; sunset catamaran sail; shopping excursions by boat; complimentary 24-hour laundry service; relaxing 20 minute Thalasso Experience per guest; as well as complimentary greens fees at nearby Grand Coral Riviera Maya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Zoetry Paraiso de La Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paraiso De La Bonita
- Paraiso Bonita
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Riviera Maya, Mexico