We visited Zoetry for 6 nights 6/8-6/14 and found the resort to be excellent. The check-in was wonderful - no desks, just a personal concierge meeting you at arrival. The suites were huge and gorgeous - we stayed in Zimbabwe and loved the proximity to the beach - about 100 feet away from our patio. Great friendly staff, very clean and just a beautiful property - we particularly liked all the palm trees, which you sometimes don't find at all resorts in Mexico. The presentation and taste of the food was very good to excellent - no buffets! Loved the beach beds, particularly that you didn't have to pay extra for them or reserve them. There were always beach or pool chairs/lounges available - no need to get up early and reserve one. Staff was always willing to set-up an umbrella for us, which was very important since we're both very fair-skinned people. The nice perks were the catamaran sunset sail and the free couples massage that we received with our package. The sand is very white, the ocean clear in most areas - there is some sea grass, but the sea grass is constantly being cleaned up. If you like to walk the beach, you could go in either direction for long walks. The one day we walked down to Secrets Silversands - it was a haul, but nice to see the other resort. You can visit any Secrets resorts in the area for dinner if you wish - we did not take advantage of that since we've been to most of the Secrets resorts in the Riviera Maya. Overall the resort is very quiet - not much nightlife, which we felt was a bonus. If you're looking for nightlife, this is not the place for you. But if you're looking for a peaceful and quiet vacation, this is where you want to be. We didn't have to wear earplugs to sleep!
Just a couple of cons - even though the resort sprays for mosquitoes, you will need bug spray at night. When we were there, the main AAA restaurant was closed for renovations, which was disappointing, but the menu was offered at the other restaurant every other night.
The wildlife is abundant - peacocks, parrots, crocodiles, birds - along with lush landscaping. We both would highly recommend this resort for a quiet stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, an ultra-luxury boutique resort, offers a completely new kind of vacation experience focused on wellness, serenity and romance, as well as social and environmental responsibility. Set on 500 yards of beautiful beach, this exceptionally unique property features 90 beachfront suites; La Canoa, a AAA Four Diamond award-winning restaurant; the first certified Thalassotherapy Center in North America;in-house scuba diving center, a private 48 ft. Catamaran. Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, one of the Leading Hotels of the World, has also earned the AAA Five Diamond Award for 13 consecutive years. Each of the 90 lavish oceanfront suites is uniquely decorated with hand-picked treasures from around the world and feature private ocean front view terraces, Bvlgari® bath amenities, fine luxury linens, sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily, 24-hour private, in-room dining, maid service three times each day and a welcome bottle of Tequila. For an added measure of intimacy and romance, a selection of suites also offer access to private terrace plunge pools and outdoor honeymoon showers. Endless Privileges® provide guests limitless access to personalized, private chauffeured airport transfers; unlimited worldwide calls and concierge service; daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic, local and gluten-free food and beverage selections plus 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Restaurant Kaax or stay in and order room service. The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience provides 60 more dining and entertainment venues at nearby sister resorts; complimentary cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international top-shelf brands and top-shelf spirits; sunset catamaran sail; shopping excursions by boat; complimentary 24-hour laundry service; relaxing 20 minute Thalasso Experience per guest; as well as complimentary greens fees at nearby Grand Coral Riviera Maya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com and Travelbag so you can book your Zoetry Paraiso de La Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paraiso De La Bonita
- Paraiso Bonita
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Riviera Maya, Mexico