My husband and I just spent three nights at this beautiful resort and we loved every moment of it! Let me start by talking about our room. We had a beautiful suite with a private plunge pool, the room was beautiful and extremely clean. The bed was very comfortable and we had lots of privacy. The only thing that I didn't like was the aroma that was in the room when we checked in, I informed the gentleman that was giving us the tour that I had allergies and asked them to remove the fragrance and they did. It meant we had to stay out of the room for a couple of hours, but when we went back there was no scent in the room at all. I think they have aroma scents in the air conditioner. Other then that we LOVED LOVED our resort.
We loved the fact that from the first moment that we arrived they called us by Mr. & Mrs. Philpott, everyone knew us by our names, it was very welcoming.
The staff around the pool waited on us hand and foot we especially loved Victor, he was so kind and attentive always bring us food and drinks.
The food was extremely good at this resort with a definite focus on wellness and health.
There was nightly turn down service and they also prepared a romantic bubble bath and candles one night.
You really have to love your partner to spend time at this resort because there is nothing else to do, we found it very romantic and at times we were the only people in the pool.
We signed up for the free sunset catamaran and thoroughly enjoyed it. Take note to book as soon as you arrive on the resort because it is only offered twice a week.
I really have nothing bad to say about this resort at all, we loved it and would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, an ultra-luxury boutique resort, offers a completely new kind of vacation experience focused on wellness, serenity and romance, as well as social and environmental responsibility. Set on 500 yards of beautiful beach, this exceptionally unique property features 90 beachfront suites; La Canoa, a AAA Four Diamond award-winning restaurant; the first certified Thalassotherapy Center in North America;in-house scuba diving center, a private 48 ft. Catamaran. Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, one of the Leading Hotels of the World, has also earned the AAA Five Diamond Award for 13 consecutive years. Each of the 90 lavish oceanfront suites is uniquely decorated with hand-picked treasures from around the world and feature private ocean front view terraces, Bvlgari® bath amenities, fine luxury linens, sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily, 24-hour private, in-room dining, maid service three times each day and a welcome bottle of Tequila. For an added measure of intimacy and romance, a selection of suites also offer access to private terrace plunge pools and outdoor honeymoon showers. Endless Privileges® provide guests limitless access to personalized, private chauffeured airport transfers; unlimited worldwide calls and concierge service; daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic, local and gluten-free food and beverage selections plus 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Restaurant Kaax or stay in and order room service. The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience provides 60 more dining and entertainment venues at nearby sister resorts; complimentary cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international top-shelf brands and top-shelf spirits; sunset catamaran sail; shopping excursions by boat; complimentary 24-hour laundry service; relaxing 20 minute Thalasso Experience per guest; as well as complimentary greens fees at nearby Grand Coral Riviera Maya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Zoetry Paraiso de La Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paraiso De La Bonita
- Paraiso Bonita
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Riviera Maya, Mexico