“15 seconds to the pool, 15 seconds to the ocean...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Renee B
Sandpoint, Idaho
“15 seconds to the pool, 15 seconds to the ocean and an easy beach walk to town!”
Reviewed 17 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

Our experience was extraordinary. Carroll is delightful and courteous! The accommodations where very clean and included the internet, swimming pool, hammock, palm trees, beach front and a wonderful breeze. My wife and I truly enjoyed our time here. Thanks Carroll!

Friends getaway Older travelers
22 Feb 2016
I apologize for being so late in thanking you for using my condo I hope you enjoyed your stay and please come back soon if anything I can do with any future travel plan don't hesitate to ask and thank you for the wonderful review that you gave me and being such great guess it is making my retirement for fulfilling

Dennis W
Chicago, Illinois
“Fabulous view and private location”
Reviewed 28 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

My wife and I stayed at this condo for nearly a week. We absolutely loved the private location with fabulous views of the ocean. The owner is incredible and speaks English for those that are not bilingual. He offered to buy groceries and have them waiting for us when we arrived and even offered transportation to and from the airport. He checked in on us regularly and gave us contact information in the event any issues arose - none of which did.

The condo is located on the bottom floor and the ocean is just steps outside your door. The ocean breeze always keeps the place very comfortable and air conditioning is available if needed. The pool is private and never crowded. The unit's accommodations are very nice and the size of the unit was perfect for the two of us. It has a pull out sofa bed if needed for two more people. It is equipped with directv, music and wifi. The kitchen is equipped with a stovetop, small toaster oven and a refrigerator with an ice maker. All plates, utensils, TP, paper towels and basic living supplies are included. The bathroom is clean with no complaints.

There is a decent walk to get into to town but my wife and I like walking, especially given the ocean and breathtaking views. Our only request upon return would be to hopefully have bikes available in the event we wanted a change from our daily walks. We definitely will be back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Private location and ocean view
Liked least: No availability of bikes

JulesAC1
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic apartment, beautiful view”
Reviewed 19 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed at this gorgeous spot for 3 nights, the view is spectacular (beach/sea) and the apartment has everything you need including things like mayo, beer, wine and milk in the fridge (left by prev guests I think!), salt, washing liquid and toiletries etc, lots of towels! The washer worked for me although I did suss out the spanish instructions! The cold water tap pressure was low but I guess this encourages you to not drink it! The fridge dispensed filtered water and ice which was a real luxury. It was a half hour walk along the beach to the restaurants which we didn't mind, jumped a taxi back one night. It was very quiet and peaceful so lovely to unwind at the beginning of our holiday.

Carroll was lovely, picked us up at the airport and took us to a huge supermarket on the way to the apartment (a little overwhelming for a few things after a very long flight!) but very kind and friendly and we got nice pizza cooked there to takeaway for dinner.

Tip, make sure you get directions to a meeting place at Cancun airport - if you are being picked up by a non taxi/company (i.e. Carroll) they do not have a pass to get into the immediate arrival exit - come out and immediately turn right ignoring all of the taxis and companies, go out of the exit (salida) and you will be outside departures, suggest Starbucks in departures, it is cool inside there too! The airport was chaos and we were delayed. Get a contact number and address just in case and swap photos too.

We loved it here and would love to come back.

Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The view and facilities
Liked least: Cold water taps

Geodora
North Little Rock, Arkansas
“We wish we could stay forever!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

The view was the best we've ever had! It was gorgeous. The condo was private, secure, clean, and neatly arranged. It was so nicely decorated I spent the first 15 minutes repeatedly saying, "How beautiful!" Everything you needed at your fingertips. Couldn't imagine a better place!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness

Laureldn7...
Vernon, Canada
“Beautiful location”
Reviewed 28 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

We really loved the location, but the hide-a-bed didn't work very well. And the clothes washer didn't work. Unfortunately it was a lot farther from town than we realized. A 40 min walk down the beach.
But yes I would recommend it, if you want a nice quite spot, with a beautiful view!

Travelling group: Friends

tommy093
Kelowna, Canada
“Perfect location”
Reviewed 14 February 2014 for a stay in January 2013
person found this review helpful

This was the perfect vacation. We were right on the beach and close to everything we needed. The condo was great for 2 or 3 people and Carroll did anything he could to help if you needed it, from picking us up at the airport to taking us back when our 3 months were up. Great little complex, all the neighbours were great which made it even better. We will return.

Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children

Casadelma...
Telchac Puerto, Mexico
“Great place to stay in Pt. Morelos!”
Reviewed 18 October 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

My friend Liz and I stayed at Carroll's for the weekend and had such a great time. All the modern amenities you could imagine and comfortable throughout. Nice to have satellite and Wifi available even though we spent most of our time on the lovely beach and in the pool with fantastic ocean views. Short walk down the beach is a great beach bar too. Loads of fun there.
All around great deal and Carroll was super with all our accomodations.
Would recommend to our family and friends and we will be back.
Thanks Carroll!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Comfort and views
Liked least: Cant think of a thing i didnt enjoy.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers

Thanks Carroll
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing