A very attractive resort in Puerto Morelos (halfway between Cancun and Playa del Carmen) with both family and adult only sides. A large pool with slide and cliff jumping, water sports etc.(could possibly use more pool entertainment, music seemed to finish by 4 or 5 pm) Very clean, well kept rooms (nicer than some in Playa) with comfortable beds. We ate mostly at the buffet but there are wonderful A la Carte restaurants there too. The hotel staff was very accommodating and friendly, I do recommend the Platinum suites or better (you have access to dvd's, specialty coffee's and premium alcohol) and check out the spa for sure!!!
A fair length beach with a bit of sea weed that is cleaned daily. I feel this resort takes more pride in their appearance than others I have stayed at. A special thanks to Sara the chief concierge for making everything so wonderful for us, I would recommend this resort to anyone with families or just couples looking for a quiet week together!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Retreat to a luxury paradise of turquoise Caribbean waters, soothing breezes, Mayan cultural sites and beautiful, aromatic flora and fauna. Situated near the charming bohemian fishing village of Puerto Morelos, overlooking the world's second largest coral reef park, this family oriented, all-inclusive beach resort offers a quiet alternative to the larger hotels in Riviera Maya. Enjoy amazing snorkeling, diving, sailing and sport fishing directly from our shores. With a selection of diverse restaurants, fabulous pools, adults-only Jacuzzi, Mayan-oriented spa, complete fitness center, full-service marina and more -- there is everything to do or nothing at all. • Family & Eco friendly Ocean Front Resort • Exclusive large suites • Great All Inclusive & Platinum All Inclusive meal plan options • Four tantalizing restaurants featuring a la carte and delicious buffets • Macondo Ocean Deck Bar with infinity pool • 22,000-square-foot pool • Beautiful landscaping, expansive sandy beach, hammocks. • Convention Center. • Ocean Front El Cocay Spa. • Full-service Marina 120-slip marina • WIFI Internet Access (fee) • Kids Club Center • Fitness center with the latest cardio equipment, free weights and a spinning class area • Pronatours Tour Desk • Half hour from Cancun/Riviera Maya International Airport and 20 minutes from downtown Cancun/Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Puerto Morelos
- Hotel Marina El Cid Spa And Beach Resort
- Marina El Cid Riviera Maya
- Hotel Marina El Cid Riviera Maya
- El Cid Riviera Maya
- Hotel Marina El Cid Beach
- El Cid Puerto Morelos
- Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort Riviera Maya, Mexico