Rancho-Sakol is much more than the pictures depict. It is difficult to find by foot- my husband and i backpacked some of the Yucatan- but this was all part of the adventure! The upstairs rooms are awesome, but no A/C, so don't know how they would be when it's really hot. As it was, we had to turn down the fan because it was so cool. We were greeted with fresh coconut milk. Staff very friendly and helpful. Awesome palapa common area with a swing in the middle of a lot of sand. Hammocks on your own private terrace. An amazing breakfast with fresh fruit and eggs you can make yourself and homemade breads and rolls. Squeeze your own orange juice! Right on the beach- we didn't have much time to explore. Amazingly relaxing. Felt like i was living in a treehouse on Gilligan's island. Wonderful place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho, a beach side B&B, is the perfect place to relax in a warm, tropical environment where you can stroll along the white sands and crystal waters of the Caribbean, enjoy a siesta in a hammock right on your patio, or bask under the sun in this tropical paradise. Located in an authentic Mexican fishing village, 25 min. south of Cancun airport makes it a very convenient gateway or home-base to explore the Mayan Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Rancho Sak-Ol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Sak-Ol Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Rancho Sak-Ol Riviera Maya, Mexico