Spent six nights in late December, including Christmas Eve and Day. I will definitely stay here again. The spotless rooms and the happy, friendly staff make this a keeper. Plus, the breakfasts available make this a very convenient location from which to begin your day. Not that there is a whole lot to do in Puerto Morelos, but this is centrally situated to City Centro, and the beach. About the only negative we found with Posada el Moro was the bar across the street, but we learned it is closing due to lack of business. This hotel should never lack for business, however. It is a great choice if you love things clean, simple and easy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming hotel with a very laid-back atmosphere, excellent personalized service, comfortable and clean installations. Our mission is for you to feel at home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel el Moro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada El Moro Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Posada El Moro Puerto Morelos
- Hotel El Moro Riviera Maya, Mexico