Travelling in Belize, we had to return to Cancun for the return flight to Gatwick. American friends in San Ignacio reccomended this hotel and actually reserved a room for us via the internet. We were a little disappointed with the small room we were initially offered, so Manuel found us a much better one with balcony seating and quiet. We enjoyed everything about the place: its cleanliness, the helpfulness of Manuel and his wife and all the staff. The breakfasts were a good start to the day. The hotel is well placed for the beach and the town, being a short stroll from the square. Johann in his dive shop by the entrance was very informative and arranged a snorkelling trip for us. This was a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming hotel with a very laid-back atmosphere, excellent personalized service, comfortable and clean installations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel el Moro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada El Moro Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Posada El Moro Puerto Morelos
- Hotel El Moro Riviera Maya, Mexico