This hotel is in a great location, just one block from the plaza and two blocks from the beach. The hotel is charming with a little garden path to a pool in the back, a nice little restaurant, and the rooftop patio with a palapa roof and an amazing 360 degree view of the town, ocean, and surrounding area.We showed up on a Saturday morning with no reservation. All the rooms were taken, but they offered us a room in the house next door for the same price. The house has three private rooms, a shared kitchen and a shared bathroom. The house has no charm but we took a room for the convenient location. We needed toilet paper and the staff immediately got it for us. Later we needed matches to light the stove and again, they helped us immediately.It was a fine experience, except for a dead iguana on the bed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming hotel with a very laid-back atmosphere, excellent personalized service, comfortable and clean installations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Hotel el Moro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada El Moro Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Posada El Moro Puerto Morelos
- Hotel El Moro Riviera Maya, Mexico