My girlfriend and i stayed here oct 11-15. It was a wonderful time. We had a room just buy the pool. Air conditioning and wifi worked perfectly. The staff was so friendly. I didnt try their breakfast because i usually went exploring around town for breakfast, but im sure it was good. Cheap beers for sale in the lobby was great. The roof top palapa was really cool and we spent an evening relaxing up there with some wine. If i am ever in puerto morelos again i will absolutly stay here!... Thanks again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming hotel with a very laid-back atmosphere, excellent personalized service, comfortable and clean installations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel el Moro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada El Moro Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Posada El Moro Puerto Morelos
- Hotel El Moro Riviera Maya, Mexico