I stayed at Posada el Moro for four nights in Jan 2010. I had room 1, ground floor just past the office. The room was large an comforable, with tv, ac, and refrig. Location plus was that wifi was available in the room - mostly it is just available in the lobby and breakfast room. Downside was a bit of noise from passersby. It was$75 per night, and easy to reserve via email. Breakfast was fresh fruit, juice, coffee, cereal, yoghurt and toast. (included in the price). This is the type of place where you strike up conversations with perfect strangers, which was great for me as a solo traveler. It is very convenient to a nice beach and a number of restaurants. I saw both young families and several baby boomer couples. The only negatives were a bit of noise and once the water died. I found that more than balanced out by the nice room, and comfortable atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming hotel with a very laid-back atmosphere, excellent personalized service, comfortable and clean installations. Our mission is for you to feel at home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel el Moro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada El Moro Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Posada El Moro Puerto Morelos
- Hotel El Moro Riviera Maya, Mexico