Four of us stayed in 2 seperate rooms on the top floor of this little hotel in town. Both rooms were very clean, and really cute. Very traditional in their style. It was just around the corner from the zocolo, but was very quiet at night. The small but beautiful pool/garden area was a nice surprise, and even though we were only there for one night, we made sure to have a quick dip and enjoy the advantage. They served a light continental breakfast included in the rate. We would definately recommend this hotel, and will use it again if needed ourselves. One note.... the stairs up to the above ground floors are steep. It was not that easy to haul all our luggage up and down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming hotel with a very laid-back atmosphere, excellent personalized service, comfortable and clean installations. Our mission is for you to feel at home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel el Moro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada El Moro Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Posada El Moro Puerto Morelos
- Hotel El Moro Riviera Maya, Mexico