“Yummy”

Cafe Kevah
Ranked #4 of 23 Restaurants in Big Sur
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Currently closed due to construction and repairs, set to re-open on Saturday, March 31, 2018. Beautiful outdoor seating with spectacular view of 60 miles of California coast. Brunch menu/counter service.
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Great food and ambiance. Eat outdoors and if the fog isn't rolling in, get a view of the beautiful Pacific Ocean.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We were driving from San Luis Obispo up to San Jose and doing some hiking along the way. By the time we got here we were STARVING and not about to wait for a table at Nepenthe, so we ate downstairs at Cafe Kevah...which was perfect for what we wanted! This is brunch style food, but very delicious. My husband had the crab eggs benedict and I had a fancy grilled cheese that came with a very nice salad. YUMMY!! It is one of the best meals we had on our trip to California!

Reviewed 14 June 2014

The site is still beautiful. We stopped and had a glass of wine, waiting patiently for the fog to disappear. It never did. That's June in Big Sur.

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Pretty place but there was lots of fog so we couldn't see the view. We were here around 11:30 am. Maybe the fog clears later? I had the French toast which was great. Husband had the eggs and bacon and son had the eggs Benedict. Both were ok but not great. Drinks and food could have been warmer.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I was lucky enough to have breakfast here on my way out of Big Sur and I LOOOOOVED IT! Not only was the view phenomenal but the breakfast was equally fantastic. I had the eggs Benedict with crab. AMAZING! I was a big fan of it's neighboring restaurant Nepenthe but this one was even better! I didn't deal with a big crowd, just a few people taking selfies next to the view. This cafe is a place that I could just enjoy reading a book for hours while sipping a latte. I will be back to Big Sur just so I can visit Cafe Kevah again!

Been to Cafe Kevah? Share your experiences!