We were made very welcome by the landlord on arrival. this did not change throughout our 2 night stay. the room was very adequate and clean.We had dinner both evenings in the very nice dining room this adjoining bar and lounge with chesterfield settees. The food was extraordinarily good, delicious and very well presented. This is most definitely the dining experience not to be missed. It is the venue where you can 'dress-up' and enjoy. If you are local this is the place to go for that special meal. The breakfasts were very good with the usual selection and well presented. This was a 66 year birthday break and was well worth doing. Thank you Airton for a nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hostelrie at Goodrich is a country inn with rooms, a restaurant and bar. The 18th century gothic style building is situated in the pretty village of Goodrich, which is in the stunning Wye Valley close to the edge of the beautiful Forest of Dean surrounded by many historic market towns such as Ross on Wye and Monmouth the gateway to Wales. The Hosterlrie is family owned and run by the Landlord Ayrton. We want to make your experience with us memorable by providing a warm, friendly atmosphere along with great food, a fine selection of local ales and good wines.We look forward to welcoming you at the Hostelrie. Ayrton Lowther ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Hostelrie at Goodrich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hostelrie At Goodrich Hotel Goodrich
- The Hostelrie At Goodrich Ross-On-Wye