Stayed at The Hostelrie for 2 nights in October. All the staff were welcoming and hospitable. The food was very good with an extensive choice, all home made, and there were lovely real ales to try. The room was comfortable, warm and lovely soft towels were provided along with individual toiletries. The B&B rate is very reasonable, with a full English breakfast. The area has lovely walks and Goodrich castle is minutes from The Hostelrie & is well worth a visit. Would certainly recommend The Hostlelrie at Goodrich. Well done to the new owners for making it a welcoming, relaxing country inn/hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hostelrie at Goodrich is a country inn with rooms, a restaurant and bar. The 18th century gothic style building is situated in the pretty village of Goodrich, which is in the stunning Wye Valley close to the edge of the beautiful Forest of Dean surrounded by many historic market towns such as Ross on Wye and Monmouth the gateway to Wales. The Hosterlrie is family owned and run by the Landlord Ayrton. We want to make your experience with us memorable by providing a warm, friendly atmosphere along with great food, a fine selection of local ales and good wines.We look forward to welcoming you at the Hostelrie. Ayrton Lowther ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Priceline so you can book your The Hostelrie at Goodrich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hostelrie At Goodrich Hotel Goodrich
- The Hostelrie At Goodrich Ross-On-Wye