“Lovely outside seating”
Review of Prince Louis

Prince Louis
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Description: Tucked in the Notley Green, our latest addition to our Chicken & Grill Pubs is a large contemporary village pub boasting open fires, welcoming bar, and a spacious and comfortable dining experience and named after the latest addition to the Royal family, Prince Louis.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This pub/ restaurant has recently been refurbished and it is beautifully dine. It’s very spacious inside with quirky decor and outside a huge seating area overlooks the village green where bored children can run off some energy. All food ordered was delicious.

1  Thank traceya70
Aaron W, General Manager at Prince Louis, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear traceya70

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a such a great 5* review! We are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed a delicious meal with us, I will pass your comments on to our kitchen team who will be very pleased.

We look forward to seeing you again soon,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fabulous food, excellent service within a beautifully decorated setting! What more would you want! Can't fault it!

Dear Debbie P,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a 5* review. We're so pleased to hear you had such a great visit to us. I will pass your kind comments on to our team - they will be over the moon!

We look forward to seeing you again,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Looks great and I am sure the rest of the menu is ok but the food I had was disappointing. The welcome wasn’t warm, I was asked straight away to take my hat off which I was like “ok” but she then told me I could keep it on if I was to turn it backwards? It’s either on or off surely?
I said its fine off!
You have to be careful who you say that to though! Best not to say it. It’s 2018.
The meal I had was the BEEF BRISKET, It came piled up with the usual sunday roast requirements but it looked terrible. Almost like it had been dropped.
The brisket was average and had no flavour to it. There was way to many garden peas and veg for the plate.
On top of all that they were over staffed and you could hear all of their conversations, mainly talking about going for a fag break.
They need to iron out all these creases in the early stages of this new business fast. Having worked 8 years in the pub industry I know the level of service and the does and don’ts of service. If a member of staff is reading this then you should know who to blame.
I left them no tip! This review is a tip!

Dear Nick H

I'm sorry to hear that you were not happy with our no hats policy - I hope this does not put you off visiting us again in the future.

Being a new business we are very appreciative of all feedback we receive and we will be sure to take all your comments on board so we can do our best to improve moving forward.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your comments and we hope you give us a second chance in the future.
Best wishes, Claire & Aaron (General Managers)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Good pub, balanced menu. Nice prices
Can’t recommend their Rotisserie chicken enough. It is a must try!
Nice sitting out area and Dog friendly

Dear ShereenYussuf

We're so pleased to hear you enjoyed the Rotisserie Chicken! It is certainly one of our most popular dishes :)
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your 5* review and we look forward to seeing you again,

Best wishes, Claire & Aaron (General Managers)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a lovely pub great atmosphere and service.The meal was good value and what really impressed me was our waitress finished her shift and our new waitress introduced herself to let us know if we need anything to let her know.

Dear Partick H,

Thank you for your 4* review. We're glad you found your meal to be good value and that you were impressed with the waitresses who looked after you. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.