“A modern apartment in an ideal location with a...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

adakallio
Barrie, Canada
“A modern apartment in an ideal location with a helpful owner.”
Reviewed 7 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

My first time in SPb and I found this ideal apartment for my 2 week stay in the city. It is located in an older building in a friendly and safe neighbourhood with proximity to metro, parks and museums. (Do not be sidetracked by the rear entrance into the building.) The exquisite apartment was bright, modern, tastefully decorated with the latest of furnishings and appliances to make my stay relaxing and pleasant. In addition, Irina, the owner, was most accommodating and knowledgeable in assisting with my travel plans. Irina is also an excellent travel guide. I took advantage of her services with an arranged date and reasonable fee on two separate occasions to visit recommended areas inside and outside SPb in her comfortable Audi. An apartment with all amenities considered and a charming personable owner made my stay in SPb an exceptional and memorable experience. Thank you, Irina.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
9 Apr 2018
Dear Ada, thank you very much that you choose my apartment. It was my pleasure to meet such a wonderful, energetic and open person (and of cause the ideal guest) like you. I hope you will come to see Saint Petersburg in summer for me to show you all the beauty around. Thank you once again and all the best!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing